my new website

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
come visit me...

some parts are still under construction, but check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.nightingalesnest.net/kenpomain.html

If you'd like to be listed on my links page, please send me an email at [email protected]

I will list most styles and most studios, so drop me a line and let me know your stats....

I need to know:

studio name
head instructor's name
address
phone
any associations
website
association website

if you would like a link on the links page (not studio, just personal site, or association site or something like that), drop me a line, and we can link exchange.

Attachments

• $banner.gif
    $banner.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 228

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like how you have the format laid out. I also like the color scheme. Very cool!
Jason Farnsworth

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looking Good Nighting Gale

Looking Good

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Nightingale,
Did you change your site within the last 2 or 3 days? It looked a little different when I went to check it out today. I was just curious the colors were different & I don't think any of the links on the side worked for me?
Salute,
Jason Farnsworth

OP
Nightingale

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
um...nope...I didn't change anything in the main part of it... very weird... it worked for me earlier. The links that work are the studionet and the guestbook. the others are still under construction.

-N-

~~~~

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I must have been looking at 2 seperate sites you have then. I was thinking that the first time you put the links up there was somewhere that you had 3 web links maybe within your forum post. Now I can't find it. Oh, I'm so confused now. Anyway do you have a personal site, and a kenpo site then? Besides that they both looked user friendly.
Jason Farnsworth

Latest Discussions