What Do You Look Like?

KenpoTess said:
Hey Ceicei ;)

This is our FMA Friday night Class :) Not Kenpo~!!
Mr. Pete (Stickdummy) is our Instructor. Sticks, Knives, open hands.. tis all very good stuff ~!

Thank you for the clarification! I had wondered what StickDummy was doing with your Kenpo class...that was my next question. You answered that too.

So you cross train with FMA... Great idea! Tis all very good stuff alright!

- Ceicei

OK, I was going to post a picture of me but where did the attachments go????????????????????????? :idunno:

Seig and Tess' training room looks great, I wish we had one like that! Training in a church hall is crappy, we can't have mirrors, mats, bags or anything nice like that :(

Ian.

When I get a moment I will fill out for the premium membership then. Maybe by then I'll try to get better photos before I post them up here. Besides the one I thought that would go here people may not want to see. :idunno: Castillo is always lurking about, you know. :uhyeah:

Ceicei said:
Thank you for the clarification! I had wondered what StickDummy was doing with your Kenpo class...that was my next question. You answered that too.

So you cross train with FMA... Great idea! Tis all very good stuff alright!

- Ceicei
You're welcome Ceicei~!

Yes, Pete does Kenpo with us during the week and we do FMA with him on Fridays.. works nicely :D

...jeez...don't everyone put pictures up at once...might crash the MT servers...then Bob'd get really angry... :uhohh:

I still say that I photo like a corpse.

Chronuss, too much free time in class if you can take pix....... We'll remedy that soon enough. :jedi1:

Randy's (Hakamaman) bl-..well...you can see for yourself. :)

Attachments

• $Hakama Man~1.JPG
    $Hakama Man~1.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 281
Loons all of em :)
Randy is proof Evolution exists on some level :D
Chronuss and he at their finest~!

Attachments

• $Randy-Monkeysm.jpg
    $Randy-Monkeysm.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 257
  • $Gooberssm.jpg