My Cats, or "The 3 Stupids"

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heres a couple pics of my cats. We call em the "Stupids" because they have this habit of running into walls full on.

Snoop tends to well, snoop. She's always out scouting the house. Tends to be a little motherly, when she's not sleeping. She sleeps alot...hey, it's hard work chasing invisible mice.

Seven is named because he has seven toes. He's the cat-sanova of the trio. He's a purr machine, so loud it can wake you up. He's also the designated "Wake up the big ones and get us some food" guy. Seven tends to leap on folks he likes to say "Hi".

Yui (you ee) is the youngest. We call him Iron Chef Poo because as a kitten, he really looked like Iron Chef Italian, but had this habit of well, steping in it and not quite figuring out that litter thing. Yui likes affection, and tends to climb up you to give you nibbles.

Attachments

• $cat_seven.jpg
    $cat_seven.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 149
  • $cat_snoop.jpg
    $cat_snoop.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 152
  • $cat_yui.jpg
    $cat_yui.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 149

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Neato!

A world without cats would be a poor world. The first picture looks like my cat. He jumps into the air up with no thought as to what he might fall into when he lands. Doesn't run into wall, though...

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob, one of these days you're gonna go to draw your sidearm and have a hand full of fur...'course you could always toss the cat at the bad guy as a distraction. (I'm just kidding before the animal cruelty spears start flying) :ultracool

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
Bob, one of these days you're gonna go to draw your sidearm and have a hand full of fur...'course you could always toss the cat at the bad guy as a distraction. (I'm just kidding before the animal cruelty spears start flying) :ultracool

Depend upon the cat, if I threw my cat, I could be charged with Assault and Battery with teh attempt to commit murder to the person I threw the cat at ;)

NOTE: I do not throw cat nor, do I condon throwing cats :D

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Awww! They're cuties, Bob. I especially like that last picture of Yui laying on his back "chillin' out." :)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gin-Gin said:
Awww! They're cuties, Bob. I especially like that last picture of Yui laying on his back "chillin' out." :)
Hmmm, he's lying by the screen door...is he chillin' out or airin' out? :idunno:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kitchen door actually. For some reason, lately thats been a common pose for him, usually by the kitchen or fridge door. Might be the "Im melting" pose as it's pretty hot in the apartment.

Latest Discussions