What are your chances of surviving the Zombie Apocalypse?

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
No movie has yet to show what would happen to a Zombie if not destroyed... in one horrific movie one female zombie which was cut in half and then tied down to an autopsy table (anyone know that one?-- I forget the name) with her spinal column wiggling back and forth was able to speak and answer questions... she was asked why they desired brains... she croaked back ..."to kill the pain... the pain of being dead... I can feel myself rotting..."
Obviously one of those scenes that kinda sticks with you after watching it. But she/it could've been classified as a ghoul but for the fact she's already dead... I think ghouls are living beings that have mutated to something below human-ness.

Return of the Living Dead, a classic!

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Drat. Well. Hmm. So much for that idea.

Well, adapt or end up as food. What are the pros and cons of being a ghoul? Do you get to keep your human intelligence? Do zombies take you off the menu?

All depends what kind of ghoul you are talking about. The Ghul of Arabian myth is basically a slavering flesh-eating beast. The classic ghoul pretty much follows the same pattern with the addition of being undead.

Now a lovecraftian ghoul is something else again. You become one by subsisting on human flesh. Your flesh becomes rubbery, you get cloven hoofed feet, and you tend to titter. The tittering would suggest a loss of intelligence. You do get access to the Dreamlands but will still be attacked by zombies unfortunately.

Check out a Lovecraft short story called "The Outsider".

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've always thought I had it in me to be a model. If it has to be Pickman's, so be it :)

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
78%

That quiz was kinda screwed up, though, since when I think "find my loved ones", this means go to my house or either of the two sets of grandparent's houses, all of which are full of food and guns and relatively well constructed.
So I flee to the living loved ones.
Zombie loved ones get ventilated.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
35%-- I'm SOL, aren't I? Can one of you protect me?

As long as you don't turn against us! :)

It seems that in all of those "Living Dead" movies, the bigger problem wasn't the zombies; it was the feuding amongst the humans, that did more damage.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, but if I'm not saving the fam-damily, I'm not saving you ... unless you're a really good shot ... well, nah. :D

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
35%-- I'm SOL, aren't I? Can one of you protect me?

Of course! By the way, how much do you weigh? Fat-to-lean ratio? Any dietary habits or medications that will leave an off taste? Ever hear of the Donner Party?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sure, there will always be a need for bai.... er, helping hands.
Not much meat on the hands ... I hear they're good to chew on, tho.
Of course! By the way, how much do you weigh? Fat-to-lean ratio? Any dietary habits or medications that will leave an off taste? Ever hear of the Donner Party?
Save some for the rest of us ... and for zombie bait.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
73% chance, i need more cardio

Im kind of like a dwarf...a natural sprinter, dangerous over short distances

B

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, What are the chances of me getting turned into a zombie? I need to know--it's my life on the line here, after all. And, what benefits do I get out of being bait? Besides protection. Do I get a kitty?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well it'd be a comfort to know that you'd be first to go... I ended up with a 55% chance of survival... mainly because I don't have a gun... but I'd be damned sure to get one...

But of course I could always get one of these... :uhyeah:

Haha, Caver, my friend has somthing EXACTLY like that in her livingroom on the wall, except it has a baseball bat with nails in it. I think her Ex Husband had it made for her for Xmas one year when they were still together.

I got a 73% by the way.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
72% - need more cardio and more non-perishables.

I got 79% and I agree with this. I also know I did nto get full points when I said I would try to see if I could help others with me before I looked out for myself. ;)

Latest Discussions