Camaraman Mistaken for Zombie

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL! Yeah right. ;)

(CNN) -- Woody Harrelson defended his clash with a photographer at a New York airport Wednesday night as a case of mistaken identity -- he says he mistook the cameraman for a zombie.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.
Article.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL! Yeah right. ;)

Article.

It's the old Hunter S. Thompson defense.

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20000728/NEWS/7280430&parentprofile=search

He sparked national attention more than a decade ago when he reportedly fired a shotgun at an opponent's ball while playing a round of golf on the Aspen Municipal Course. He was in the news another time when, during a political feud with Woody Creek trout rancher Floyd Watkins, he fired a shot near Watkins' property. Thompson told authorities he was aiming at a giant killer porcupine.

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well, let's see: zombies are unkempt, badly dressed, like to pursue humans, absolutely relentless, immune to logic or common decency...yep, sounds just like a paparazzi to me!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, let's see: zombies are unkempt, badly dressed, like to pursue humans, absolutely relentless, immune to logic or common decency...

I resent that! I dont pursue humans.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.

I wonder if Harrelson had joint custody? No, I don't think he is divorced and I'm not talking about his daughter. I don't think I could be more blunt.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I watched teh Video of him assaulting the Paparazzi guy; the guy was being a total douchebag and I would have kicked his *** too. Follwing him down the street going "Woody Woody Woody Woody Woody" and saying things like "White men Can Jump" etc... I think the zombie comment was just an attempt at humor after he tussled with the guy.

IMO the cameraman got off light, he had more coming for being an obnoxious douchebag.

Latest Discussions