western Australia swords

C

cory

greetings everyone, i live in western australia and i have always wanted to get into some form of kenjutsu or iaido or even temishi-giri. Does any one know of a good shop in perth i might be able to buy a fairly decent sword?. I also live in bunbury, does anyone also know of a school in or around bunbury that does kenjutsu? i havent had much luck, thanks for ur help.

Cant help much with the post you could try Giri martial arts on Albany highway Canningvale , great to see a west aussie on the boards and a southwest one at that but!!

Giri martial arts store is a great shop, its pretty jam packed with goodies at reasonable prices. If you are interested in getting a sword i wouldnt recommend buying their swords in store, unfortunately they are the cheap $100 stainless ones that can be dangerous due to poor quality. However Giri do sell some nice Bokken for $30 Australian, the store is definately worth a look,

Good luck with finding a dojo and your training.

cory said:
greetings everyone, i live in western australia and i have always wanted to get into some form of kenjutsu or iaido or even temishi-giri. Does any one know of a good shop in perth i might be able to buy a fairly decent sword?. I also live in bunbury, does anyone also know of a school in or around bunbury that does kenjutsu? i havent had much luck, thanks for ur help.
Australia? Correct if I'm wrong, but I thought swords were banned.

Back