western Australia swords

C

cory

greetings everyone, i live in western australia and i have always wanted to get into some form of kenjutsu or iaido or even temishi-giri. Does any one know of a good shop in perth i might be able to buy a fairly decent sword?. I also live in bunbury, does anyone also know of a school in or around bunbury that does kenjutsu? i havent had much luck, thanks for ur help.

Ralutin

White Belt
Reaction score

silatman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Cant help much with the post you could try Giri martial arts on Albany highway Canningvale , great to see a west aussie on the boards and a southwest one at that but!!

OP
G

Genin Andrew

Giri martial arts store is a great shop, its pretty jam packed with goodies at reasonable prices. If you are interested in getting a sword i wouldnt recommend buying their swords in store, unfortunately they are the cheap $100 stainless ones that can be dangerous due to poor quality. However Giri do sell some nice Bokken for $30 Australian, the store is definately worth a look,

Good luck with finding a dojo and your training.

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
cory said:
greetings everyone, i live in western australia and i have always wanted to get into some form of kenjutsu or iaido or even temishi-giri. Does any one know of a good shop in perth i might be able to buy a fairly decent sword?. I also live in bunbury, does anyone also know of a school in or around bunbury that does kenjutsu? i havent had much luck, thanks for ur help.
Australia? Correct if I'm wrong, but I thought swords were banned.

Latest Discussions