Greetings from Western Australia

H

Handsword

Hello to all,

I registered on this forum a few years ago now, but haven't posted for a long time. Anyhow, I'm back now and keen to join in some discussion.

I teach/train in/learn Kenpo. Being from the most isolated capital city in the world (Perth), it's a few thousand kilometres to the nearest Kenpo school, although I do try to and make the trip at least once a year to some of the other Kenpo schools in Australia.

I also run Mixed Martial Arts classes and am about to add another weekly lesson to my schedule. I like the conditioning and physical/mental challenge that MMA provides and try to involve Kenpo concepts in my classes, although it's much more padwork/drills/sparring focussed than the Kenpo.

I am also a student of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and train in this with my dojo partners with whom we share the premises.

Earlier this year I made a new website for my school:

Kenpo in Western Australia

There's a promo video for download on the site.

Regards,

Slade Norris
Kenpo in Western Australia
www.kenpo.com.au

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Back Handsword! I look forward to your posts. :wavey:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum!!! :ultracool

Mike

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back, handsword! Glad to have you back!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT...

OP
H

Handsword

Thanks for the welcome! :)

It's a pity that most of the threads I'd like to post in already have over 10 pages to first go through, but I should probably see that as a good thing in regards to the amount of info on this site. Looks like I've got some reading to do...

Andrew Evans

Purple Belt
Reaction score
My mother lives in Australia so it's always good to get perspectives from down under.

Welcome!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back for the second trip of a life time, remember to buckle up first keep your hands and legs inside the car at all times. No throwing or spitting gum outside of the car. Watch out for turn three it is a monster of a turn.
terry

Latest Discussions