Weeekend classes?

Shotochem

Purple Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hats off to you and more importantly your dirty dozen. The military folks don't get as much appreciation as they deserve. :bow:

My current instructor who is currently in the reserves holds classes on both Sat and Sunday with a couple of early AM classes during the week in addition to the weeknight classes @ 8 or 9pm. It's great for us guys who work and have a family.

-Marc-

loyalonehk

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hats off to you and more importantly your dirty dozen. The military folks don't get as much appreciation as they deserve. :bow:

My current instructor who is currently in the reserves holds classes on both Sat and Sunday with a couple of early AM classes during the week in addition to the weeknight classes @ 8 or 9pm. It's great for us guys who work and have a family.

-Marc-

:ultracool I appreciate your comments and will pass on the appreciation to the Warriors. Please pass on my respects to your teacher. It takes a country working together to get through times such as these. On a side note: I have been able to see how the MA's in general can help our members that are struggling with PTSD. :ultracool

V/R,
Dean
"Semper Fidelis - Semper Fortis"

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Aye, what he said. Thanks to all of you. :asian:

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can only add my agreement & a hearty "Thank you, Gentlemen" to what has been said.