We saw a UFO

chaos1551

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I saw three round lights that seemed rather large out of the corner of my eye and as soon as I looked at them they sped off over the mountains at a speed I could only describe as super-sonic. They made no noise. They seemed rather close at first because of their distance apart from each other compared to what happened when they sped off.

Now, I could have easily discounted it as some sort of optical illusion with me turning my head and how the eyes work and all that stuff except half the people around me all flipped out and started asking each other what it was.

I don't know what your UFO was, Jade. I don't know what mine was, either.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
UFOs exist, the proof is undeniable. Thousands of people make reports yearly of strange lights performing impossible maneuvers that traditional earth-bound aircraft, commercial, military, etc; could never accomplish. While most of the world's governments try to deny the reality of their existence, they blame the sightings on natural aerial phenomenon, the planet Venus, swamp gas, weather balloons or mass hysteria.
There is one ultimate truth that the world is afraid to accept...the reality that we are not alone in the universe, the proof is here, the proof is real, seek out the truth...Aliens the Truth.

LOL you sound like an episode of the X- Files.

'the truth is out there'

:uhyeah:

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
In a slightly related story, (unidentified lights), my co-worker told me this today.

Last night he woke up around midnight to go to the bathroom and as he passed a window looking out to his front lawn he noticed a strange light in the bushes. He stopped and tried to see what it could be but it was just there in the bushes and would glow brighter then disappear and reappear again.

He spent a few minutes looking at this and then finally got so curious he walked outside in his underwear to try to find out what it was in the bushes.
When he got there he couldn't see it anymore, so he checked well into the bushes and still nothing so he went back inside and then checked again from the window but it was gone.

So the next day, he walks outside to go to work and his neighbor is staring at him funny.
He asks him what's up? and his neighbor replies, "What the hell were you doing outside last night in your underwear???"

He explains him the story and they had a laugh, I told my co-worker, it was probably a firefly or something.

I guess the moral of the story is if you wake up at night to check any glowing lights, be they UFO's or on the ground, make sure you put on some pants.

Latest Discussions