WC/WT workout plan

OP
Si-Je

Si-Je

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
People deal with iron body different ways. Of Course both Hard and Soft Chi Kung are Internal. But there are other training methods that can be done along with Chi Kung exercise. Like in Bagua you hit the tree with your body. You do the Chi Kung Set before and after hitting the tree.

There is alot of info on the topic.

I know, alot of info. on it. It reminds me when I first got into the computer field. There was so many different specializations and fields to go into (you can't possibly know it all!) So, it took a loooooog time for me to find what I had skill at. Same same with Chi.

Don't like hard ki too much, an old teacher wanted to show me that stuff so he could show off his girl student to the guys and have everybody hit me. Pass.
When I hung out with chi guy he showed me more healing stuff.
Asked me why I didn't want to know Dim Mak like everyone else? told him I had WC for that, didn't need it. (That's probably why he showed me anything at all. He was a good guy that people sought out to learn this stuff from. I didn't know then, but witnessed a 90 year old guy jet like lightning to get out of the shop when people would ask him to teach or do stuff for them.)
Just previewing other types of Chi utilization so's I don't read the wrong books before I get to what I want.

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yea, Si-Je I talked to my Sifu about finding the pressure points with your finger tips on the body by feeling them. He said yes he does that all the time...So right on Si Jee...

Yea, Hard Chi Kung is a good skill to learn. But it will take atleast a Decade for you to have the type of Iron body that withstand the average punch. But in the meantime. Do 1000 push ups, 1000 sit ups, and drop a medicine ball on your stomach 20 to 30 times a day and breathe out when it hits you. This will get you the conditioning you need quickly along with the Hard Chi kung is a plus. Also do some Juicing veggies and fruits also take vitamin supplements and run regularly. This will make your body able to take a punch alot easier.

I rather learn Iron Body and Iron palm first. How can you perform Dar Ma with out Iron Palm...I don't understand that one? Plus you need to know so much information in order to accurately apply Dar Ma. Like time of day each organ is susceptible.

I know, alot of info. on it. It reminds me when I first got into the computer field. There was so many different specializations and fields to go into (you can't possibly know it all!) So, it took a loooooog time for me to find what I had skill at. Same same with Chi.

Don't like hard ki too much, an old teacher wanted to show me that stuff so he could show off his girl student to the guys and have everybody hit me. Pass.
When I hung out with chi guy he showed me more healing stuff.
Asked me why I didn't want to know Dim Mak like everyone else? told him I had WC for that, didn't need it. (That's probably why he showed me anything at all. He was a good guy that people sought out to learn this stuff from. I didn't know then, but witnessed a 90 year old guy jet like lightning to get out of the shop when people would ask him to teach or do stuff for them.)
Just previewing other types of Chi utilization so's I don't read the wrong books before I get to what I want.

OP
Si-Je

Si-Je

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yea, Si-Je I talked to my Sifu about finding the pressure points with your finger tips on the body by feeling them. He said yes he does that all the time...So right on Si Jee....

I'm glad I understood that one right. That will give me a good "cheat" to help me memorize the points for defense, and healing.

Yea, Hard Chi Kung is a good skill to learn. But it will take atleast a Decade for you to have the type of Iron body that withstand the average punch. But in the meantime. Do 1000 push ups, 1000 sit ups, and drop a medicine ball on your stomach 20 to 30 times a day and breathe out when it hits you. This will get you the conditioning you need quickly along with the Hard Chi kung is a plus. Also do some Juicing veggies and fruits also take vitamin supplements and run regularly. This will make your body able to take a punch alot easier.

I rather learn Iron Body and Iron palm first. How can you perform Dar Ma with out Iron Palm...I don't understand that one? Plus you need to know so much information in order to accurately apply Dar Ma. Like time of day each organ is susceptible.

Yes, exactly. Not the kind of info I want to spend that kind of time and energy training(sounds like painful training! lol!) I'm wanting a different application to the energy.

For me to train like that would be far more impractical application of energy work than other forms.

I think that's why he showed me some stuff and gave me the beginning of the mentality I'll need to find the information I need to learn what I'm wanting. Alot of people seem to want to learn Dar Ma because they like the idea of the power it would give them. And I guess he got alot of that. He seemed to enjoy teaching me some of this stuff, but mainly we talked about, well,.. whatever. And we enjoyed eachothers company more than me trying to feed off him for knowledge of "power".
I should have asked him to teach me officially, but I chickened out, didn't want to ruin it.

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yea I have studied that stuff. It takes decades to master. I haven't even begun to practice Hard Chi Kung my self.

I'm glad I understood that one right. That will give me a good "cheat" to help me memorize the points for defense, and healing.

Yes, exactly. Not the kind of info I want to spend that kind of time and energy training(sounds like painful training! lol!) I'm wanting a different application to the energy.

For me to train like that would be far more impractical application of energy work than other forms.

I think that's why he showed me some stuff and gave me the beginning of the mentality I'll need to find the information I need to learn what I'm wanting. Alot of people seem to want to learn Dar Ma because they like the idea of the power it would give them. And I guess he got alot of that. He seemed to enjoy teaching me some of this stuff, but mainly we talked about, well,.. whatever. And we enjoyed eachothers company more than me trying to feed off him for knowledge of "power".
I should have asked him to teach me officially, but I chickened out, didn't want to ruin it.

OP
Si-Je

Si-Je

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yea I have studied that stuff. It takes decades to master. I haven't even begun to practice Hard Chi Kung my self.

I better get crackin' then! lol!
I remeber I used to ask him which books would be good to read to help me learn this stuff. He would get kinda irritated. I'd ask him if a better understanding of Yin Yang, hot cold, pressure accupress points and meridians would be a good start. "It's easy, look! Yin Yang, hot cold, blah, blah. You just do it."
And he'd grab my arm and start showing me different pressure (whatever they are) points on the wrist and arm, change my body position flowing "chi" into different areas (only then he didn't touch me). Said you didn't have to touch to do that.
One time he put his hands above my head and swiped his hands down and around the sides of my head, shoulders and arms in one motion, not touching. It was the weirdest, coolest tingly, and relaxing feeling I've ever felt. Give you goosebumps. lol!
He said you can change the persons energy the same way in defense or healing, by just putting your intention of focus of your own energy into them. Then, he'd "move" me without touching the same way. Just slightly.
The shoppe had tons of books on this stuff. Everytime I picked one up thinking about buying it, I'd ask if it was a good one to start. He'd squinch his nose up and wave a hand away. :(
He kinda reminds me of someone doing chi in a "simplify it" type of Wing Chun philosophy. I used to go see him almost every day for 2-3 hours shooting the breeze and listening to him tell stories about when he was younger. This guy hardly ever talked to folks. I've been going to that shop for years, would always see him there sitting quietly, with his cap on just watching folks. He just looked like some old west Texas man.
The Chinese have it down to an exact science, which is cool, but I think he was trying to teach me not to be limited by that and get hung up on worry about which goes to what organ, time of day, etc. And to feel more and pay attention to what that told me on a more intuitive level.

It's hard to explain without sounding COMPLETELY hokey! The force was strong with that one! lol!
I often thought he was using 'jedi mindtrick" on me, hehheh, but kept coming back, couldn't help it.

After he passed on, I bought a Mantak Chia Book and started reading it. Complicated stuff in comparison to what he was saying. Hense, the "Inner Smile" meditation. A complicated way of stating make your intentions toward your organs happy and thankful in meditation to flow purifying healing energy into them. A good visual for meditation though. Alot of visualization on what each organ really looks like (have to get an anatamy book!) It's just so complicated for beginners, confusing.

Last edited:

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I got idea. Get a wall bag. Focus your Chi to make the wall behind the wall bag explode. Hit the wall bag with palm strikes 1000 times a day. First start off sand. Then find smooth stones. an after a year use steel shots. When you can hit the bag of steel shots with full force with out pain your half way there. But when your chi can make the wall behind the bag explode with hole that is inverted than your achieve your goal. Plus the price on expensive books could be use to pay to get the wall fix.
Save money over years, Keep practicing Wing Chun and develop Dar Ma as well.

Please use dit da jow before and after each practice session with the steel shots. Also do some Chi Kung before and after.

I better get crackin' then! lol!
I remeber I used to ask him which books would be good to read to help me learn this stuff. He would get kinda irritated. I'd ask him if a better understanding of Yin Yang, hot cold, pressure accupress points and meridians would be a good start. "It's easy, look! Yin Yang, hot cold, blah, blah. You just do it."
And he'd grab my arm and start showing me different pressure (whatever they are) points on the wrist and arm, change my body position flowing "chi" into different areas (only then he didn't touch me). Said you didn't have to touch to do that.
One time he put his hands above my head and swiped his hands down and around the sides of my head, shoulders and arms in one motion, not touching. It was the weirdest, coolest tingly, and relaxing feeling I've ever felt. Give you goosebumps. lol!
He said you can change the persons energy the same way in defense or healing, by just putting your intention of focus of your own energy into them. Then, he'd "move" me without touching the same way. Just slightly.
The shoppe had tons of books on this stuff. Everytime I picked one up thinking about buying it, I'd ask if it was a good one to start. He'd squinch his nose up and wave a hand away. :(
He kinda reminds me of someone doing chi in a "simplify it" type of Wing Chun philosophy. I used to go see him almost every day for 2-3 hours shooting the breeze and listening to him tell stories about when he was younger. This guy hardly ever talked to folks. I've been going to that shop for years, would always see him there sitting quietly, with his cap on just watching folks. He just looked like some old west Texas man.
The Chinese have it down to an exact science, which is cool, but I think he was trying to teach me not to be limited by that and get hung up on worry about which goes to what organ, time of day, etc. And to feel more and pay attention to what that told me on a more intuitive level.

It's hard to explain without sounding COMPLETELY hokey! The force was strong with that one! lol!
I often thought he was using 'jedi mindtrick" on me, hehheh, but kept coming back, couldn't help it.

After he passed on, I bought a Mantak Chia Book and started reading it. Complicated stuff in comparison to what he was saying. Hense, the "Inner Smile" meditation. A complicated way of stating make your intentions toward your organs happy and thankful in meditation to flow purifying healing energy into them. A good visual for meditation though. Alot of visualization on what each organ really looks like (have to get an anatamy book!) It's just so complicated for beginners, confusing.

OP
Si-Je

Si-Je

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay, you have to tell me what Dar Ma is, and dit da jow. Have no idea what that is. :)
Would like to get a wall bag though for inch punch stuff.

I got idea. Get a wall bag. Focus your Chi to make the wall behind the wall bag explode. Hit the wall bag with palm strikes 1000 times a day. First start off sand. Then find smooth stones. an after a year use steel shots. When you can hit the bag of steel shots with full force with out pain your half way there. But when your chi can make the wall behind the bag explode with hole that is inverted than your achieve your goal. Plus the price on expensive books could be use to pay to get the wall fix.
Save money over years, Keep practicing Wing Chun and develop Dar Ma as well.

Please use dit da jow before and after each practice session with the steel shots. Also do some Chi Kung before and after.

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay Dar ma is another way to say Dim Mak

and Dit Da Jow

Dit da jau or dit da jow = herbal liniment for bruises, sprains, and strains

I suggest the five elders. But any generic iron palm dit da jow will do. Most of them are generic unless you have a sifu to give you a recipe. But the recipe you make will becomes better with age. So make some an bury it for like 5 years. atleast a year before you use it. So its more potent.

Anyway let me show you some pictures of Dit Da Jow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dit_da_jow

Consumer market
Dit_Da_Jow_Iron_Palm_Liniment.jpg

Home made

ironpalmmedicinecarboy1.jpg

Formulas off the net. Please get a better formula from a sifu or atleast buy the commerical stuff...

http://www.kenponet.com/flame/business/general/gen_ddj.html

this is enough to wet your tongue do some research on Dit Da Jow and asked your hubby. There is another forum that speaks of Jow on here...

http://eastearthtrade.com/index.asp?ID=12&PageAction=Custom

Okay, you have to tell me what Dar Ma is, and dit da jow. Have no idea what that is. :)
Would like to get a wall bag though for inch punch stuff.
http://www.ironwingchun.com/minisite/products.html

Latest Discussions