Warrant issued for mcgregors arrest

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
So kabob and his crew cornered and assaulted one of mcnugs crew 8 vs 1.

Nugs man's up and does something about it. Kabob and crew too scared to get off the bus. Things got heated.

So what? Good on nugs for Manning up.
Oh yeah good on him for criminal damage and injuring 2 people who had nothing to do with it typical dumb response

paitingman

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I think it's just media stunts gone too far. He pretends to be a bad boy because it gets views. It's his claim to fame. Hopefully, he will reflect after this incident though.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's just media stunts gone too far. He pretends to be a bad boy because it gets views. It's his claim to fame. Hopefully, he will reflect after this incident though.

He's not pretending to be a bad boy though. I doubt it's media stunts either.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Testosterone.

Right, I'm going to have to play the sexism card on that...

Unless you're suggesting he's over-taking hrt as a performance enhancer, there's no justification to use testosterone as an excuse/reason.

If it really were the case, just about every man in the world would be smashing up a bus every few days...

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

Unless you're suggesting he's over-taking hrt as a performance enhancer, there's no justification to use testosterone as an excuse/reason.

If it really were the case, just about every man in the world would be smashing up a bus every few days...
Good point. Something's up with Conor. Reasonable people don't act the way he does, male or female.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good point. Something's up with Conor. Reasonable people don't act the way he does, male or female.
To much money and to much time on his hands simple as that

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You see sexism everywhere, especially when it's not. It's amusing but irrelevant as testosterone levels can affect both men and women's behaviour, it's not restricted to men and has equally devastating effects.

You've never worked with Paras or Bootnecks. Men with high testosterone are attracted to certain professions such as the military, pro fighting, rugby etc. They tend to be risk takers and more inclined to impulsive behaviour. In the military they learn to control the impulsive behaviour and channel the aggression though it's always close to the surface. They tend to play very hard in risky sports and activities. We have an MMA fighter who is a military psychiatric nurse and has studied the effects of higher and lower testosterone in men AND women. I wouldn't suggest Conor has artificially raised levels of testosterone at all, he has actually changed little in the ten years I've been watching him and I've seen the way he behaves out of the cage in that time. i would suggest his behaviour makes it very likely he does have high levels which cause him to kick off every so often and that incites his so called mates to emulate him.
It does not excuse his behaviour, he needs to learn to control it and raise his boredom threshold.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
You see sexism everywhere

Well, that's untrue for a start - I only see it where it is. Against popular opinion though I'm of the opinion that it works both ways...

While it's true that testosterone levels can affect anybody's behaviour, there's an underlying level of twattishness (and/or mob mentality) required to go around smashing stuff up.

You've never worked with Paras or Bootnecks.

Citation required.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Citation required.

Bloody obvious you've never been out on exercise/operations with them or even go on a night out with them because you don't recognise the behaviour and seem to think I was making a dig at men. In fact these are my favourite type of man, I've never been out or dated a civilian only military. I've also never worked with civvies, finding their sense of humour limp as well as their lack of aggression and impulsive behavior far from endearing.

Well, that's untrue for a start - I only see it where it is. Against popular opinion though I'm of the opinion that it works both ways...

You saw it in something I wrote where I can assure you it's not. You seem determined to be insulted by what you think is 'sexism' but is medical and psychiatric information. The psychiatric nurse I was talking about is investigating the way testosterone affects people because a lack of it seems to make PTSD worse. Wounded soldiers often have a lack of or no testosterone because their legs weren't the only things blown off by ieds.

There's actually quite a lot of reasons people smash things up ranging from PTSD, frustration, anger, not being able to communicate feelings, alcohol, fear, loss of control etc. Was he been a twat? Who knows, you don't. Conor is a very twitchy person, always very active perhaps hyperactive, he's always on the go and doesn't sleep much. Having so much money and not having a fixed gaol could well make him someone who is going to blow up at any moment.

The thing is I don't know and nor do you. Always easy to sit and criticise, most people who go on about him now think he turned up in the past year or two, he's been around ten years now and many people in the UK MMA world know him and they like him.

One thing I'm pretty sure of is that he wasn't 'acting' and he wasn't doing it for the publicity. I imagine he's having second thoughts about what he did though, perhaps like many people he simply didn't think. I know a lot of people like that, act first think later.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bloody obvious you've never been out on exercise/operations with them or even go on a night out with them because you don't recognise the behaviour and seem to think I was making a dig at men. In fact these are my favourite type of man, I've never been out or dated a civilian only military. I've also never worked with civvies, finding their sense of humour limp as well as their lack of aggression and impulsive behavior far from endearing.

You saw it in something I wrote where I can assure you it's not. You seem determined to be insulted by what you think is 'sexism' but is medical and psychiatric information. The psychiatric nurse I was talking about is investigating the way testosterone affects people because a lack of it seems to make PTSD worse. Wounded soldiers often have a lack of or no testosterone because their legs weren't the only things blown off by ieds.

There's actually quite a lot of reasons people smash things up ranging from PTSD, frustration, anger, not being able to communicate feelings, alcohol, fear, loss of control etc. Was he been a twat? Who knows, you don't. Conor is a very twitchy person, always very active perhaps hyperactive, he's always on the go and doesn't sleep much. Having so much money and not having a fixed gaol could well make him someone who is going to blow up at any moment.

The thing is I don't know and nor do you. Always easy to sit and criticise, most people who go on about him now think he turned up in the past year or two, he's been around ten years now and many people in the UK MMA world know him and they like him.

One thing I'm pretty sure of is that he wasn't 'acting' and he wasn't doing it for the publicity. I imagine he's having second thoughts about what he did though, perhaps like many people he simply didn't think. I know a lot of people like that, act first think later.
Doesn't sound like he's having second thoughts Dana White: Unapologetic Conor McGregor ‘justified’ bus attack, will probably end up a ‘convicted felon’

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think Conor has a little bit of Stephen in him.

paitingman

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I don't condone his actions in the least and it's pretty obvious what should happen to him, but I truly don't believe he'll serve any jail time. People with money like Conor has at the moment almost never do.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bloody obvious you've never been out on exercise/operations with them or even go on a night out with them

Thank you, perfect answer.

There's actually quite a lot of reasons people smash things up ranging from PTSD, frustration, anger, not being able to communicate feelings, alcohol, fear, loss of control etc. Was he been a twat? Who knows, you don't.

No, I don't know. As far as I know he could be a usually lovely bloke who got tipped by a friend getting some jip and simply got caught up in the mob mentality and took it further than anyone else...

But, you've just supplied a laundry list of reasons there (might as well add in environmental psychological conditioning from childhood), all of which can be exasperated by, but none of which are dependent on an excess of testosterone.

Surely you can see that your previous one word answer as to why he did it (testosterone) is actually one of the least likely single answers?

In fact, going on to say that he's borderline hyperactive and generally "a twitchy person" should point to an underlying issue, and that if it's been like that for a decade+ then a hormonal imbalance probably isn't it.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey @Tames D get a grip you're making yourself look stupid rating every single post of mine funny. It reminds me of school kids trying to get attention off someone they have a crush on
Don't flatter me Bud. I'm sorry if you're offended that I find most of your comments funny. The icons are there for a reason. Unfortunately there is no "Rediculous" icon.

Latest Discussions