Warrant issued for mcgregors arrest

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
so apparently after UFC 223 media day mcgregor and his band of morons turned up and trashed a backstage area and threw something at a bus with the fighters in and one guy got a cut from the glass and now according to this tweet the police are after him.

Mcgregors an absolute disgrace. Loads of people saying how his stuff an act well this has gone well beyond a few words at press conferences to jumping cages, assaulting referees, smashing up public places and damaging property. That's criminal acts and I hope he gets charged for it so he can learn he's not untouchable. I honestly have no idea how anyone can still be his fan
Adam Hill on Twitter

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm not any more. All I have to say to McGregor is your mama can't cook, Ireland is a part of Great Brittain and I hope your gombeen butt goes to jail.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ireland is a part of Great Brittain

Not too funny seeing as how there's been riots in Northern Ireland again these past few days 'commemorating' the Easter Rising. Petrol bombs and violence, same as usual every year.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not any more. All I have to say to McGregor is your mama can't cook, Ireland is a part of Great Brittain and I hope your gombeen butt goes to jail.
Yeah there's one thing talking trash to promote fights but this is just a disgrace. Really he should be banned from the UFC but of course he won't be. The man needs a good reality check I honestly think he's on drugs with the stuff he's doing. I never liked him as I hate trash talkers but now I just have no respect for him he's just total garbage

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
It’s being reported that it was Michael Chiesa was cut when the window was broken out.

Supposedly this ultimately started when Khabib and his entourage got into a confrontation in the hotel with Artem Lobov.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
It’s being reported that it was Michael Chiesa who was cut when the window broke out.

Supposedly this ultimately started when Khabib and his entourage got into a confrontation in the hotel with Artem Lobov.
Yeah mcgregors idiot fans are blaming it all on khabib and not the disgusting thug who actually did this. It was mcgregor himself who smashed the window and caught on film. If Chiesa can't fight he should sue this clown

caposa on Twitter

wab25

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah mcgregors idiot fans are blaming it all on khabib and not the disgusting thug who actually did this. It was mcgregor himself who smashed the window and caught on film. If Chiesa can't fight he should sue this clown
I hear McGregor has $100 million and change...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, no warrant has been issued at this time. The video is pretty damning though.

However,before we all rush to judgement why don't we let the police do their investigation and see what happens.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Actually, no warrant has been issued at this time. The video is pretty damning though.

However,before we all rush to judgement why don't we let the police do their investigation and see what happens.

Yeah I'm guessing no one will press charges and this will be handled in house and civilly.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My biggest concern, not just with fighters but with all professional athletes, is kids look up to them, follow their every move, buy their posters, their shirts, whatever. And some kids tend to emulate them in every way they can.

Acting like an arrogant **** in interviews is one thing. But these other things, like the one mentioned here - not good.

I want to see Nurmagomedov fight McGregor. And I want McGregor to tick him off in the pre-fight stuff.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
My biggest concern, not just with fighters but with all professional athletes, is kids look up to them, follow their every move, buy their posters, their shirts, whatever. And some kids tend to emulate them in every way they can.

Acting like an arrogant **** in interviews is one thing. But these other things, like the one mentioned here - not good.

I want to see Nurmagomedov fight McGregor. And I want McGregor to tick him off in the pre-fight stuff.

My motto: You surround yourself with good people and good things happen in your life.....You surround yourself with questionable people and questionable things happen in your life.

That's what I like about MA....lot of good people and good role models to surround yourself with. Whether its the Professional MMA/Karate Fighter who mentors at risk teenagers in spare time, or the couple who are training for the olympics, or the Boeing project manager by week/black belt judge by weekend, or 60 year old HS math teacher who still competes in every tournament, or former pro football player brown belt who is humble enough to take advice from my 12 year old (lol), or 14 year old who is skipping the world championship to go to Tanzania to help teach kids to read.... even a bastard son of American Martial Arts that has the crazy idea of preferring to be held at gun point instead of knife point ;) .....plenty of role models for kids to learn from... you just got to get the right people around them.....instead of spoiled rich athletes on TV who have lost track of reality and how to act right....

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score

Yeah especially this clown who's supposed to the be the biggest name. He's the video game cover star, he's the one who's in the mainstream news with themayweather and all he's done is set the sport back years. The UFC have spent ages trying to prove the fights aren't a bunch of thugs and mcgregor does stuff like this. And that's on top of attacking a referee and throwing bottles into crowds etc

Finlay

Green Belt
Reaction score
It’s being reported that it was Michael Chiesa was cut when the window was broken out.

I heard the same thing.

But how many times havery we seen arguments etc backstage. Especially from Conor

I think this is a desperate move by Conor to try and stay relevant.

But seriously, who does he think he is. How did e think e was going to get away with it

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I heard the same thing.

But how many times havery we seen arguments etc backstage. Especially from Conor

I think this is a desperate move by Conor to try and stay relevant.

But seriously, who does he think he is. How did e think e was going to get away with it
Because he thinks because he has money he can do what he likes and honestly I think drugs are involved I really do. It honestly seems like he's having a breakdown.

Chiesa is now off the card because of his injuries and so is Ray Borg and his teammate Artem Lobov got kicked off because of his actions so now not only is mcgregor holding up his own division he's also ruined 3 fights for this card

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

When I mentioned the riots (Irish Republican so called supporters) they aren't unconnected with Conor, not the political stuff though that's there trust me ( he's been connected to the IRA and plays IRA songs before his fights) but the same need for violence. Conor can be a really nice guy, he can be kind, sober and hard working but he has the streak of destruction that he's not alone in having. Northern Ireland has the highest rate of suicide in the UK as well as the highest rate of domestic abuse. The Republic has the highest homicide rate in Europe.

I doubt so much it's drugs but more the Irish drinking culture. I worked with an Irish regiment years ago, it was like dealing with a hundred Conors, charming, brave and delightful men when sober but dear lord when they'd taken drink it's was exactly like Conor's rampage. When they ran out of people to fight they'd fight among themselves.

Money has turned better men than hes heads. I have no idea how this will turn out, he's on a knife edge at the moment on which way his life will go. I hope for his wife and baby it goes the right way.

OP
H

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey @Tames D get a grip you're making yourself look stupid rating every single post of mine funny. It reminds me of school kids trying to get attention off someone they have a crush on

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
So kabob and his crew cornered and assaulted one of mcnugs crew 8 vs 1.

Nugs man's up and does something about it. Kabob and crew too scared to get off the bus. Things got heated.

So what? Good on nugs for Manning up.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest Discussions