Vincent Lyn - Actor, Musician, Martial Artist

jonneye

White Belt
Reaction score
Musician, actor, model and martial artist Vincent Lyn speaks on the creative side of his life, from Battery Park, NYC.

Filmed, edited and directed by Jon Edwards.

Subscribe and visit
http://heavyhittas.com
for more

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi Jon,

I'm assuming that you're the "film maker, editor, director" mentioned in the above post? And as such, I'm assuming you're not actually going to be back here, as this was really little more than an advertising, or publicity exercise for you (basic profile... "Primary Art and Ranking: Black"... uh, black in what? Hmm...), but if you do, a little bit of free advice. Firstly, don't spam the forum, you don't get free advertising here. Second, if you're wanting to showcase yourself, or your work, don't set the video to "Private"... no-one can see it.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Jon,

I'm assuming that you're the "film maker, editor, director" mentioned in the above post? And as such, I'm assuming you're not actually going to be back here, as this was really little more than an advertising, or publicity exercise for you (basic profile... "Primary Art and Ranking: Black"... uh, black in what? Hmm...), but if you do, a little bit of free advice. Firstly, don't spam the forum, you don't get free advertising here. Second, if you're wanting to showcase yourself, or your work, don't set the video to "Private"... no-one can see it.

:lol: