Villari's masters Program

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And who left you the keeper of Kenpo? I was here at the start of MT, just took a couple of years off. So I have heard all this before. Unless evidence is shown- it just sounds like whining to me. Then again go to a commercial school you get what you deserve.

HUH!?!?!:confused:

Never said I was the keeper of kenpo...are you?

As to when you started at MT, what does that have to do with anything? Time posting on the web on MT means what?

You were off a couple of years, again not sure what that has to do with anything but welcome back.

Then again go to a commercial school you get what you deserve
again HUH!?!?!? :confused:

Unless evidence is shown

Unless evidence shown about what? The school in question or Villari's Home study program

The issue to me is belt rank via DVD that is all.

Apparetly you are offended by the opinions of a lowley CMA guy that does not attend commercial schools when he dare comment about Villari...

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I dont know about getting rank from DVD's but You sure can learn from them. I learned a BUNCH of kata that way.

I figure that once a person gets to a certain level, BB level at least, he should be able to see a technique and get some understanding of it

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I dont know about getting rank from DVD's but You sure can learn from them. I learned a BUNCH of kata that way.

I figure that once a person gets to a certain level, BB level at least, he should be able to see a technique and get some understanding of it

I agree that DVDs are a great supplement to training with a sensei, Sifu, teacher, etc. But they are not a replacement for it

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
absolutely not.

Not till they can invent a dvd that will side kick you in the junk when you leave your guard open...............

ChadWarner

Green Belt
Reaction score
HUH!?!?!:confused:

Never said I was the keeper of kenpo...are you?

As to when you started at MT, what does that have to do with anything? Time posting on the web on MT means what?

You were off a couple of years, again not sure what that has to do with anything but welcome back.

again HUH!?!?!? :confused:

Unless evidence shown about what? The school in question or Villari's Home study program

The issue to me is belt rank via DVD that is all.

Apparetly you are offended by the opinions of a lowley CMA guy that does not attend commercial schools when he dare comment about Villari...

I am not offended LOL... Your phony appeal to pitty (lowly cma guy) and other informal phallacies tell me you are highly manipulative anyways. That says something about who you really are. Ding thankyou for playing.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It always seems that any time a thread is started about Villari, it always tends to get a bit heated. Looking back thru this section as well as the horror stories section, there've been a number that've been closed. Lets try to keep this somewhat civil please. I'm sure we all know that we won't always agree with one another, but taking personal shots, really isn't helping the thread much.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am not offended LOL... Your phony appeal to pitty (lowly cma guy) and other informal phallacies tell me you are highly manipulative anyways. That says something about who you really are. Ding thankyou for playing.

Chad

You apparently misinterpreted my post, it was not an appeal for pity it was sarcasm at your expense and the fact that I had to explain that speaks volumes about you.

ChadWarner

Green Belt
Reaction score
Interesting that I am wrong. I'm usually pretty good about guessing someones line. I woulda bet the farm that your a Bob Jones guy.

You would have lost the farm- My movements and theories are polar opposites of his and my line is much older than that. In fact one of my distant relatives posts here. LOL

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[playnice]Carol Kaur[/playnice]

Danjo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Fallacy means mistaken. Phallacy means "penis like". Just thought you should know.

ChadWarner

Green Belt
Reaction score
Fallacy means mistaken. Phallacy means "penis like". Just thought you should know.

Actually not. Phallacy is not even really a word unless you mispell fallacy. Phallic symbol is what you are refering to. Yes I had phil. 101, 102 and taking 103... try taking philosophy, psychology and then trying to remember where the ph goes.

Danjo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Actually not. Phallacy is not even really a word unless you mispell fallacy. Phallic symbol is what you are refering to. Yes I had phil. 101, 102 and taking 103... try taking philosophy, psychology and then trying to remember where the ph goes.

I know where MY ph goes, just keep an eye on your own.

ChadWarner

Green Belt
Reaction score
I know where MY ph goes, just keep an eye on your own.

I am not on the road to an acedemic teaching credential, therefore, I should get points if it even sounds like what it is supposed to be. Oh- nevermind I just noticed spell check on here.

Latest Discussions