Video Clips

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I checked out some of the clips of your art. I saw some of the comments that were left. Its really sad that people have nothing better to do than poke fun at an art that they have no knowledge of.

Thank you MJS! You now officially rock in my book. The response to Kids post doesn't hurt either.

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you MJS! You now officially rock in my book. The response to Kids post doesn't hurt either.

Thanks. :) When I have a little more time, I'd like to go back and view them more in-depth. Like I've always said, I think that something can be learned from every art.

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
If I find one which I think adaquetly represents Cuong Nhu pretty well (meaning the general theme of the style), I'll post it in the members in motion section. It wont be me in it, but, ohh well.

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I enjoy watching clips of the different styles. Having studied different arts and having friends in other styles I do like to see how they deal with different situations.

When researching instructors before taking a seminar I like to see how the instructor explains techniques. Also researching my own arts I like to see how others perform the technique.

Latest Discussions