USA going the way of the Weimar Republic

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I've been saying the same things since 8th grade.

Sucks to be right, sometimes......

Yeah kind of thought about this myself after a history class back in High School that taught me all about the Weimar Republic.

And not that I don't think what he is saying is possible but I was looking for more info about Porter Stansberry and I found this here

In 1999 he founded Stansberry & Associates Investment Research, a private publishing company based in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently the editor of Agora Inc.'s internet financial newsletter Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory, and the weekly trading service, Porter Stansberry's Put Strategy Report. In 2007, he and his investment firm, then called "Pirate Investor," now known as "Stansberry & Associates," were ordered by a US District Court to pay $1.5 million in restitution and civil penalties, the court stating "Stansberry's conduct undoubtedly involved deliberate fraud, making statements that he knew to be false

However he has still made some fairly accurate financial prediction in the past.... if Germany leaves the EU by August 2012 and we are still not the new Weimar, I may take him more seriously.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's a bit of a personal question, Gran :angel:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That's a bit of a personal question, Gran :angel:

:lfao:

(you know...I had somebody tell me the length before... too bad I was asking wrist circumference...)

ok,
how long is the video?
The cartoons were cute, but somewhat distracting.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
how long is it?

:xtrmshockExcuse me... I'll have you know I am a happily married man :uhyeah:

:lfao:

(you know...I had somebody tell me the length before... too bad I was asking wrist circumference...)

ok,
how long is the video?
The cartoons were cute, but somewhat distracting.

I am not exactly sure.... I did not time it, about an hour or so I think

Latest Discussions