Untrained brawl fight clip

F

fist of fury

Here's a clip of 2 guys trying to fight but have no clue how to. alot flailing but not real power. I figured this would be cool to post so we can pick it apart. If the white guy new how to fight he could've ended it with his first strike instead of sticking his arm out. He has no idea how to fight someone bigger than him and for all you grapplers the fight even goes to the ground.

Unfortuantley the way it was posted the censor will mess up the link. You'll need to replace the ***** with the word p***y I'm sure you guys can figure out the word.

http://www.funfreepages.com/videos/vid/*****.wmv

or you can go here
http://www.funfreepages.com/videos/vid/
it's under the name p***y

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by fist of fury
Here's a clip of 2 guys trying to fight but have no clue how to. alot flailing but not real power. I figured this would be cool to post so we can pick it apart. If the white guy new how to fight he could've ended it with his first strike instead of sticking his arm out. He has no idea how to fight someone bigger than him and for all you grapplers the fight even goes to the ground.

Unfortuantley the way it was posted the censor will mess up the link. You'll need to replace the ***** with the word p***y I'm sure you guys can figure out the word.

http://www.funfreepages.com/videos/vid/*****.wmv

This one of the ones Judo-Kid was harrassing us with on the Chatroom or you find this ALL by yourself? :p

OP
K

Kirk

Wow, look! I guess it was one of "rare" 2% of all fights that
the victor does NOT go to the ground. :rolleyes:

OP
K

kenpo12

I thought the clip was a great example of why grapplers quote the "95% of all fights go to the ground". If the guy who got his butt whooped had known how to fight at all he wouldn't have gone down like that and had the other guy known how to fight on the ground he never would have lost the mount position. It did have alot of stuff you could talk bad about but I have to say for an unskilled fighter the one guy did pretty well. The white kid threw a big haymaker right and the black kid faded back and answered with a right that connected. Maybe not the cleanest but it worked didn't it. There is alot to be said for tenacity.

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The lesson here is Don't throw the first punch if you don't know what your doing. granted walking away may leave you with a bruised eago, but it's less expensive than the dentist bill.

OP
A

A.R.K.

Thats kinda like "Never let your mouth write a check your body can't cash". :rofl:

D_Brady

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Reminds of a line out of the movie New jack city

W, Snipes-(Sit your five dollor *** down before I make change).

OP
K

Kroy

I think he felt he no chance with this guy and threw the first punch in hopes of ending it quick. Unfortunately for him it didnt work.:boxing:

OP
E

Elfan

Originally posted by Kirk
Wow, look! I guess it was one of "rare" 2% of all fights that
the victor does NOT go to the ground. :rolleyes:

uhh he does go to the ground... unless I'm watching a differnt fight.

Wes Idol

Green Belt
Reaction score
Noticing how much of range served the taller of the two (he pulled the target just out of range and threw his punch after the missed-first punch). Unfortunately, he did not use any real body alignment to create powerful shots, with which created openings because of his athleticism. Even as simple as what a boxer would know...elbow behind fist.

Respectfully,

WI, HI
UKS

OP
L

Laevolus

Wearing the hooded jacket was probably a bad idea as well.

It seemed the white guy had his vision covered up for virtually all of the "fight"

Was this one of thses "backstreet wrestling" things then, or two people with a genuine grudge against each other?

Bod

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It didn't help at all that the white kid telegraphed his first and only punch. What a poor understanding of the word 'combinations' he seemed to have.

Then he manages the most inexpert drag down ever seen.

He didn't attempt a goolie grab when he was mounted.

The black kid seemed to favour slapping to punching, but he was fluid, and picked up the white kids telegraphed punch nice and early, before replying with an appropriate flurry of somewhat woeful punches.

His mount was loose and both exposed his genitalia, but he stood up of his own accord to kick his temporarily blinded opponent while he was down. This woked in the white kids favour because it gave his opponents corner a chance to pull their guy off before the white kid got really hurt.

One of the white contingent opposite the cameraman from the black contingent seemed to be carrying a camcorder too. I don't know if this gives any clues to the reason behind the fight.

Latest Discussions