Ummm..........Tess

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, I took a look at your profile :xtrmshock and good lord do you take great photographs! You know the camera just really loves you :fanboy: . Anyway I said oh my gosh, then my co-worker here came over and looked at your photo. He said to tell Seig he is one lucky dude! Lookin' hot!

Jason,

Your such a suck up ;) :p

...but it still won't get you access to the LLR :D

Our QOP doesn't fall that easily.

Sarah said:
I agree.....some serious butt kissing going on here. :rolleyes:
Hmmmm... I think we need a new round of pictures. That way people can comment on how wonderfully gorgeous ALL our MT ladies are, and not just Tess. :D

OUMoose said:
Hmmmm... I think we need a new round of pictures. That way people can comment on how wonderfully gorgeous ALL our MT ladies are, and not just Tess. :D

There you go! A great idea by another Ohioan!

Not sucking up or butt kissing......just giving compliment where it's due. :)

Awww Jason :) Thanks for making this ole lady smile. Somehow you knew I needed a pick-me-up, Been feeling kinda outta the loop lately and this helped.

Thank you,

*Hugs*

~Tess

KenpoTess said:
Awww Jason :) Thanks for making this ole lady smile. Somehow you knew I needed a pick-me-up, Been feeling kinda outta the loop lately and this helped.

Thank you,

*Hugs*

~Tess

"ole Lady.... Huh? :uhyeah: That made me laugh real hard this early in the morning on a day off!!!

OUMoose said:
Agreed!

Tess any new art projects ? Some of the stuff you showed us last time was great.
Hows the house comeing along?
Yea I agree with the other guys your new avatar is most likely the best one you have had.

Hey Sheldon :)

Thanks ;)
I've been fiddling here and there with some projects, not nearly as much as I would like..
The house.. *arghh* well the excavation is finally done~! Yay :D So just waiting on the foundation crew to get the block laid and then the real fun starts~! Can't wait.. the hold-up has been the Construction trainer had some issues with the main company and left.. sooo we've been on hold til a new one was hired and trained. There are 8 in our group (we are all building each other's houses), and that's alot of antsy, grumpy people~!!
But no matter what the hold ups, We'll get them done ~!

Thanks for asking and I hope all is going better for you!

~Me

tess just happens to be a very photogenic person...unlike some of us other ladies....which tess is always snapping shots of me doing something stupid :idunno: fairly common... :ultracool ...don't worry tess...once the foundation gets poured your house will go up much quicker you'll wonder where the time went

Back