Tried to upload vide in members in motion.

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I tried to upload a few videos of myself in members in motion but got this message. I don't have a youtube but is there another way I can upload? I'm using an android so not sure how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230502-223409_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230502-223409_Samsung Internet.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 33

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My understanding is that you cannot directly upload video to the site. You need to have a YouTube channel and you post a link in the thread to your channel, to the video you wish to show.

OP
T

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
My understanding is that you cannot directly upload video to the site. You need to have a YouTube channel and you post a link in the thread to your channel, to the video you wish to show.
Ok thank you. I'll look into getting a yt channel, need one anyway.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Flying Crane is correct. What I have done in the past is created a private youtube channel, with links where only those who can click on the link can view, and shared those here. I believe others have deleted/set the videos to delete after a time, if privacy is a concern.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allowing direct video uploads would require an enormous increase in storage space available, and that's not going to happen. Your best bet is to create a YouTube account, do not monetize it, and put your videos there. Then you will be able to embed them in your posts here.

Latest Discussions