Video.

AvPKenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Is there any way to upload video files to the martial talk server? And if there is what would be the size limit? I would like to be able to share some video of myself and events that would be coming up, to all those that would want to see. I work at a video production agency so I can make any type of format or size that you would need.

Michael

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Acceptable file extensions: gif jpg png txt zip jpeg pdf
Max attachment size : 100KB
Max image dimentions : 500x500

If its outside of those parameters (which a video prob. is) email me and we can work something out. I've been considering a 'Library' page with techniques, etc on it but don't have enough original or 'free to share' content at this time.

:asian:

OP
AvPKenpo

AvPKenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Kaith. Without getting too technical. Is it not possible to do a .wmv file? or any other .mpg .mov

I could do a gif sequence if I had too, but I can make an extremely small .wmv file. example 2 min. clip at 1.44mb.

Yeah 100kb is definately too small for any length of video clips. If you don't mind I will e-mail you a sample at a few different sizes, so you can get the idea.

Michael

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can add the different media formats to the allowed list, however due to the file size limits I dont think it'll help much. The limit on attachment size is generic, so if I up it to allow video, it also would allow someone to upload huge pictures.

I think the best way to do a video/audio link would be to set up a seperate page with all the info. I'll add a "Videos" button at the top so its easy for folks to find em. :)

Shoot me what you have in mind and lets put something together. :) This sounds like fun stuff.

Latest Discussions