Training With The Instructor of Your Choice

Wes Tasker

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'll be training with Bapak in 26 days. YES!!!

I'll be seeing him in 12 days, and then I'll be seeing him again in 25 (along with Frank etc.). Time to break out the hit-pills.....

-wes tasker

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
beau_safken said:
I would just love to train with Uncle Bill again. It's extremely fun and you get to learn almost everything just by watching him.

Dude I couldn't agree more...Watching this gentle old man move and strike is worth the price of admission...

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
SGM Parker. General Choi. Mark "Crafty Dog" Denny. Masakatsu Funaki. Seisho Aragaki. Chogi Kishaba.

Slihn

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I wouldnt want a movie star are one of my favorite fighters to watch on TV;I would have to say that my instructor of choice who be the guy who is teaching me now.Through my training.I have learned so much from him;more than he will ever realize.

funnytiger

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The late Dean Chin, and possibly GM Chan Man Cheung. Both men are great key people in the history of Jow Ga Kung Fu.

Dean Chin, teaching me the forms and techniques.
GM CHan, teaching me traditional chinese lion dancing. He is well known for how well he can play lion.

Although, I am sure they would both kick my @$$ thoroughly up and down the street. :D

Tony

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jet li because of his awesome moves, Cythia Rothrock because I think she could realy motivate me (not bad for her age) Steven Segal, And if he were alive today the one and ony Bruce Lee!

ChrisWTK

Green Belt
Reaction score
The first few are just because they're famous martial arts actors.
Jet Li - cause he's just cool.
Bruce Lee - because he's got skilz
Jason David Frank - because he was the best power ranger ever.

Ok, from my system, Shihan Nick Bruno - I got about a five minute lesson from him and thought he was great. I'd like to see what my training would have been like if I had regular classes with him.

Wong Fei Hung - after seeing 'Once upon a time in china' I think it would be an honor to train under him.

And just for fun possibly Obi Wan Kenobi.

Latest Discussions