Training on an Island, Korean Group

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
K,
You are stuck on an island, you must train! You may choose whomever you want to train with (I'd say up to 3 Masters, but who's counting) who do you choose?

In my dreams - Samo, Jackie, and Jet. Chinese Cinema, train-train-train, preform!

A bit more realistic - Grandmaster Jack Pierce, Grandmaster Apho, Master Clint Robinson. All Korean style artists, GM Pierce is one of my best friends a great TKD warior, GM Apho is just a wonderfull overall man and a Tang Soo Do legend, Master Clint Robinson the best kicker I have ever seen.

I'm posting this on the General MA group to see the different answers I would get. If you wish to see that thread, it will have the same title.

-Fluffy

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Easy question My father my first master, Grand Master Gin Kim and Grand master Jimmy Kim and Yea Steven Lopez just to throw somebody else in there.
Terry

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Easy question My father my first master, Grand Master Gin Kim and Grand master Jimmy Kim and Yea Steven Lopez just to throw somebody else in there.
Terry

Steven Lopez, Olympic TKD guy?

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My 1st instructor, Master Yun Kil Kim, my late kickboxing trainer, Kevin "Superkick" McClinton, & GM Won KUK Lee (founder of Chung Do Kwon).

I'd spend my whole time on the island really sore. I'm thinkin':)

Latest Discussions