Training help

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What else do you try to help exhance your martial arts abilities? I lift weights 5 days a week and also two of those have cardio exercise mixed in. Also before class I try to perform form 4,5, & 6 twice as an aerobic exercise to get the blood flowing. I'm curious what everyone tries like gymanstics, running, weight lifting, various other cardio., yoga, etc.

J

jeffkyle

I am interested in doing Yoga. But haven't gotten into it yet.
:rolleyes:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
What else do you try to help exhance your martial arts abilities? I lift weights 5 days a week and also two of those have cardio exercise mixed in. Also before class I try to perform form 4,5, & 6 twice as an aerobic exercise to get the blood flowing. I'm curious what everyone tries like gymanstics, running, weight lifting, various other cardio., yoga, etc.

I do everything you do. the IKKO ain't got nothing, on me!:cool:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"I'm on the outside looking innnnnnnnnnnnnn....."

or possibly.....

"how much is that doggie (membership) in the window (thru the internet),

the one with the IKKOooooooo.......

I've been round the world with some others.......
but they all left me out in the cold..."

Visions of little music notes flying all around the room....

:rofl:

W

WilliamTLear

Originally posted by RCastillo
I do everything you do. the IKKO ain't got nothing, on me!:cool:

Ricardo might try to explain the "other" excersizes that he does, but that would require an "XXX" rating for this thread. I've only heard rumors from Gou Ronin (an eye witness) about what's involved. A truely disturbing training regement guys and gals! BE AFFRAID, VERY AFFRAID!!!

:barf: YUCK!!!

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by WilliamTLear
Ricardo might try to explain the "other" excersizes that he does, but that would require an "XXX" rating for this thread. I've only heard rumors from Gou Ronin (an eye witness) about what's involved. A truely disturbing training regement guys and gals! BE AFFRAID, VERY AFFRAID!!!

:barf: YUCK!!!

Rumors, all untrue. Gou? He's Russian, and likes vodka, you gonna believe him?

Stay outta Texas, if you wanna live!;)

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
ahhh but the I.K.K.O has me *S*

True, I surrender to the Beauty, Brains, and Biceps of Kenpo Tess. The IKKO has been saved again!
:(
(With apologies to Hitman Seig)

Latest Discussions