"Traditional Marriage" ??

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm here because the Universe has a sense of humor, and more voices were needed to argue the things I argue, and 3 small cats needed someone to feed them. Beyond that, it's a mystery. :)

Perhaps The Universe (which you are deeming an intelligence?) required your presence here Bob to argue just that very point.. that it was The Universe who put you here. So your job is done :) Please keep on your guard for humorous lightning bolts and other nature things now then!! :D Perhaps three small cats would fend ok for their own food if you were not here? There is a reason you are here Bob perhaps it is not three small cats. Perhaps it is, I do not know. There are quite a few kitties on MT here we need more looking after to stop us all scratching each others eyes out I think! :)

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just kind of a long story is all.

Its not throwing me off I understand your point. I just disagree. There are things that happen that are not of this world. If you have never had anything like that happen its hard to believe and I never did either until it happened to me

Such as? What happened to you that's not of this earth, how long is it gonna take for you to tell this story? You and your 3 buddies didn't get probed did you? Quite mentioning the unexplained incident that the 3 of you can't explain so obliquely, just tell it.

Things happen that are not of this world you said. I accept that in the sense that the universe is a big place and things take place outside of earth. I know you have some veild spiritual meaning to it, but everything that cannot explained by you or I is not automatically god, gods, ghosts, easter bunnies or Superman.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
no Omar you have not replied to the question!!! and anyways it is only a pic of how God made me haha :p I would like to ask please what it might take Omar for you to flip the switch? Nothing at all?

Quit hitting on me in the thread, don't you know that makes Jesus cry. No really, that is one damn weepy Mexican.

What could make me flip the switch? Reality suddenly warping and things acting out off their nature. A rock being heavy and light at the same time, water turning into wine, etc. Or liuke in Hitchhiker's Guide, let the old bugger present himself.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Such as? What happened to you that's not of this earth, how long is it gonna take for you to tell this story? You and your 3 buddies didn't get probed did you? Quite mentioning the unexplained incident that the 3 of you can't explain so obliquely, just tell it.

Things happen that are not of this world you said. I accept that in the sense that the universe is a big place and things take place outside of earth. I know you have some veild spiritual meaning to it, but everything that cannot explained by you or I is not automatically god, gods, ghosts, easter bunnies or Superman.
ok

Latest Discussions