Totally Tae Kwon Do Magazine

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just read issues 2 & 3. I highly recommend this magazine. It really is the best magazine on TKD today, bar none!

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Stuaer can anybody submit article to this magazine?

Sure. They must be TKD related and be interesting to others, other than that.. it pretty open to all subjects/authors.

So get writting Terry.

Stuart

Ps. Thanks for kind comments IcemanSK. Its always nice to hear people are enjoying it and feel its a worthy addition to their TKD mags/librarys etc.

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
IMPORTANT
If you have subscribed to Totally Tae Kwon Do magazine's mailing list (or are listed as an IAOMAS member) with a hotmail email address please resubscribe via a different (non-hotmail) email.

The problem is that due to our large mailing list for the magazine (and IAOMAS) for some reason a block has been placed against the IP address we send the emails from (ie. my computer), so no emails to hotmail accounts are getting through.

I have contacted hotmail/microsoft to resolve this, but their responses is to ask a load of techno babble questions, so it may take a while.
So, in the meantime please visit the magazine website and re-subscribe with a different email address and unsubscribe your hotmail one (or leave it until its resolved).

Apologies for the inconvienience, but its out of my hands.

Regards,
Stuart

Lord-Humongous

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Great magazine, makes me wonder why I am paying for a subscription to TKD Times. The content in Totally Taekwon Do is about 100 times better and free at that!!!!

Keep up the good work StuartA!

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
The Hotmail/Mircosoft crisis is now sorted. However, we are still advising everyone to unsubscribe their hotmail account and use an alernative email address if possible, just in case it happens again.

Stuart

kerc

White Belt
Reaction score
Wow. What can I say? Excellent articles, good, informative writing...Love it!

Thank you very much.

I'd love to write for it (I'm actually pretty decent at doing so), but I'm just a 37 year-old yellow belt...Not much knowledge in me yet.

Again, thank you and congratulations for your excellent work.

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
It nearly that time folks.

Issue 4 of Totally Tae Kwon Do magazine is out soon.

So, just to wet your appitites.. heres the cover

Issue_4_Cover_336x475.jpg

Regards,
Stuart

myusername

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Once again, thank you very, very much for starting this Stuart, I look forward to every issue :)

midnight star

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
just wondered...

i thought i read it somewhere....my mistake.

iv seen some of your stuff on youtube and read the clips about Dev Patel.
are you from s-east England?

im going to a training day down in St Albans nxt Sunday,all being well.
Master Harry (ITUK) and the Gardners(amongst others) are taking it i believe.should be a great day!

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
just wondered...
No worries.. who are you with?

iv seen some of your stuff on youtube and read the clips about Dev Patel.
are you from s-east England?
Yes.. i get around lol.. Yes South east.

im going to a training day down in St Albans nxt Sunday,all being well.
Master Harry (ITUK) and the Gardners(amongst others) are taking it i believe.should be a great day!
Yes.. i know of it. Not sure if I can make it, but previous events were decent.

Stuart

midnight star

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
i'm with the ITUK (Master Harry)

try and make it if u can!

get some pics for ur magazine!

dortiz

Black Belt
Reaction score
Stuart,
another great issue. You are practically on a roll here. At this point I have let my TKD Times expire. That and Black Belt are just dissapointing. I found them a waste when all I did was now wait in anticipation for your piece.
While arguable I think its fair to say that right now you are presenting the best source for TKD Martial Artists out there. I hope that everyone takes pics, writes articles and sends in letters.
Lets help this great project thrive and continue to be a great thing.
Many thanks!

David Ortiz

p.s. feel free to use as you see fit. I fully endorse Totally TKD as the best read out there.

Cheers!

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Cheers Dave.

So, now, not only is it going out free, its also saving people money as they cancel subscriptions to certain other magazines.. feel fre to share your new found wealth this way :angel:

Seriously, many thanks for the great comments.. I may well use them.

Regards,

Stuart

Stuart,
another great issue. You are practically on a roll here. At this point I have let my TKD Times expire. That and Black Belt are just dissapointing. I found them a waste when all I did was now wait in anticipation for your piece.
While arguable I think its fair to say that right now you are presenting the best source for TKD Martial Artists out there. I hope that everyone takes pics, writes articles and sends in letters.
Lets help this great project thrive and continue to be a great thing.
Many thanks!

David Ortiz

p.s. feel free to use as you see fit. I fully endorse Totally TKD as the best read out there.

Cheers!

midnight star

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You are welcome to send a report and photos yourself, as is the host, whether Im there or not.

Stuart

ah i never thought of that!
i'll see what i can do!

will have to get permission for the photo's tho i guess...

Latest Discussions