Totally Tae Kwon Do - Issue 5

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Totally Tae Kwon Do magazine, issue 5 is nearly upon us, and just to wet your appitites (as usual) heres the front cover shot:

Issue_5_Cover_339x480.jpg

We have some really fantatic stuff line up for future issues that I really really wanna tell you about but can't... sorry :(

Stuart

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Just to let you know that Issue 5 of Totally Tae Kwon Do magazine is available via www.totallytkd.com. Head to the download page, right click, save as... and enjoy.

Also, the book survey we are running at http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=57e66f4b-ec1e-475a-b752-c63eaa3a0296 is due to close in a while. If you havnt taken part yet, please try to do so, as the more views we have, the more accurate it will be. Even if you have taken it, please check back as new books have been added since it started.

Anyway.. enjoy the magazine and spread the word around your membership.

Take care,

Stuart

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Did anyone like/dislike this edition?

Feedback appreciated!

Stuart

dortiz

Black Belt
Reaction score
LIKE!

As always, a great read. Starting to become a collectable series. If nothing else the interviews and information from the Grand Masters is huge. Access to some of the photos we are seeing is priceless. Glenn's contributions are another favorite of mine as he tackles various health related issues that truly plague the Martial Art Community. Michael and the others continue to add great pieces and your work and even fun taunting sarcasm to contribute more just make it that much more fun.

Please , please, please don't stop. I may even add that its worth trying to add some sponsors. SOME don't go all Black Belt Magazine on us but you really do have something here ; )

Dave O.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
ok, good issue, the articles were for the most part interesting

one thing i didnt like
the "multi exposure" pics you use for the article on pattern application?

i think those are a bad idea, the multi exposures just make it harder to see the application instead of demonstrating the flow from one position to another.

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, its good to get some feedback.

.... even fun taunting sarcasm to contribute more just make it that much more fun.
What sarcasm.. you mean the editorial? :whip1:

Stuart

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
one thing i didnt like
the "multi exposure" pics you use for the article on pattern application?
Fair enough.. i thought (when i did the book) they were kinda cool LOL. They are actually 'non-multi' in the book, but that version went with that part of the articles.

Cheers,

Stuart

dortiz

Black Belt
Reaction score
"What sarcasm.. you mean the editorial? "

I did not mean in a heavy or bad way. I liked it. Wether it was a true person or any of us that should start sending stuff in it made me start the magazine with a positive chuckle.

By the way as a WTF guy I apologize for morons that don't appreciate the material that exists in all of TKD.

Dave O.

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
I did not mean in a heavy or bad way. I liked it.
Okay.. well, I may well continue being scary then :)

Wether it was a true person or any of us that should start sending stuff in it made me start the magazine with a positive chuckle.
It wasnt anyone on any forums I post on.. I know I cant say but similar to myspace for TKD :)

By the way as a WTF guy I apologize for morons that don't appreciate the material that exists in all of TKD.
No need to apologies for anyone.. there idots in all areas of life, TKD (all styles) included.. justs as theres decent guys like you and others!

cheers,

Stuart