Totally Tae Kwon Do - Issue 6

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Once again its just a short while until the release Totally Tae Kwon Do magazine, issue 6!

And once again, just to wet your appitites heres the front cover shot:

Issue_6_Cover_336x475.jpg

Again.. another excellent issue.

Stuart

Ps. Sorry I havnt been posting much recently, but I've been real busy with some other stuff :(

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks! I have really been enjoying Totally Tae Kwon Do. Do you have any future plans to have it as print mag (not just online)?

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks! I have really been enjoying Totally Tae Kwon Do. Do you have any future plans to have it as print mag (not just online)?

Not really as then they`ll be costs involved and I wouldnt be able to provide it for free..

That said, the magazine is 'print ready' so anyone can print it out on a home printer.

Stuart

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I figured that is what you would say (cost). I just think it is a shame you have such a quality product here, but I walk into barnes and noble and see what quality of mag the general population sees:shrug:

Thanks again!

OP
S

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
I figured that is what you would say (cost). I just think it is a shame you have such a quality product here, but I walk into barnes and noble and see what quality of mag the general population sees:shrug:

Thanks again!

I do think that if we set a price to it, it may dimish what it is.. from my own POV, I have submitted articles to martial arts magazines for years and never recieved a penny.. I dont mind, but personally, I would feel oblidged to pay the contributers of TotallyTKD if it was making money, as they write some great stuff.. varied and intelligent.. and then it would up costs, cos profits need to be made.. business effects passion I think.

I devote a fair bit of time for to the mag, but I dont mind as it does what it sets out to do, which is to inform and educate on all sides of TKD. I just hope people, like yorself, enjoy it and appreciate not juts mine, but all the contributers efforts and consider contributing themselves!

Stuart

Latest Discussions