Top 10 Favorite Comedies

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally I was going to call this top 10 favorite movies, but then I realized something: you can't really compare movies across genres. I mean, look at it this way: I love horror movies and I love comedies, but how can I say that the original TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE is a better movie than MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL? So having said that, you can expect to see a couple lists from me:

Anyhow, this is my list. I was going to put a little description of each movie at first, but I decided against it because if you want to know about any title, you can just ask me or look it up yourself lol.

1) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2) Annie Hall
3) 40 Year Old Virgin
4) Best in Show
5) Harold and Maude
6) City Lights
7) Galaxy Quest
8) Bridesmaids
9) Elf
10) Coming to America

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i like funny movies but when i watch a lot of comedy movies i want to watch action like the last samurai or Sparta 300 but when i watch a lot of action movies then just want to watch comedy like happy gilmore or ace ventura pet detective
PS. 40 year old virgin was hilarious, my favorite part was when him and his girlfriends teenage daughter went to that group class where other fathers and there kids where at. every time that red head kid would try to act cool and say something his dad would say something funny that would seemingly demoralize him(i cant remember but i think the red head kid had curly hair?)

but no scary movies for me, there not scary but when it comes to those scenes where everything right in the world and there sitting on the docks maybe enjoying a nice glass of coffee or a crescent role...and... BAM!! ugly monster jumps in front of the screen with some freaky (mother cant even love looking face)