To past critics of killing intruders, I give you..

Jdokan

Black Belt
Reaction score
Intruders in my home are all given the same equal treatment. Whether bug, mouse or man....It just becomes a bigger hole in the swamp....And to keep the coyotes (or pets) from digging up the body....6' x 8' section of chain link....they can't dig through it....Don't ask me how I know...My daugther thinks those scum bag boyfriends just dumped her.....
Never mess with a Dad that doesn't really care.....
Family: first, last and always....

Mr. E

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I disagree. I think they learned their lessons well. My understanding is that their previous crimes were mostly non violent property crime. Theft, burglary, breaking and entering.

I have to wonder if they did something much worse, but got their violent crimes tossed out in plea bargining.

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have to wonder if they did something much worse, but got their violent crimes tossed out in plea bargining.

Entirely possible, and wouldn't suprise me at all. Of course, even that would only be counting the crimes they were actually caught doing.

-Rob

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Intruders in my home are all given the same equal treatment. Whether bug, mouse or man....It just becomes a bigger hole in the swamp....And to keep the coyotes (or pets) from digging up the body....6' x 8' section of chain link....they can't dig through it....Don't ask me how I know...My daugther thinks those scum bag boyfriends just dumped her.....
Never mess with a Dad that doesn't really care.....
Family: first, last and always....
You are right, I like this better then drigging them back into ther house. :)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump... highlighting threads on use of force.