TKD Olympics 04'

T

TKDman

Anyone have any information about TV scheduling for watching TKD events? Anyone going to the olympics? Know anyone? Anything about the qualifiying rounds?

Well, speak up!

OP
T

TKDman

Come on the Olympics are coming up and all we hear about is the Embezzlement charges. Wheres the excitement for TKD in the olympics!

WEEEEEEEEEHA!

OP
T

tameruk

Apparently the trials for the uk team are being held near Newcastle somewhere at the end of this month... or so i am led to believe :)

celtic bhoy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Is there still a unified WTF/ITF being sent to compete in the Olympics?

Or has the idea been binned?

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by TKDman
Anyone have any information about TV scheduling for watching TKD events? Anyone going to the olympics? Know anyone? Anything about the qualifiying rounds?

Well, speak up!

Hopefully it will not be like the 2000 Olympics where we here in the States did not get any television coverage of the Olympic TKD tournament.:mad:

I had to rely on internet reports for the tourney results... :shrug:

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score

It's really shines a negative light on the WTF as an organization and its followers. I really didn't care much about what was happening there in South Korea in terms of how one of the main TKD organizations was operating until I read a short blurb here in my local newspaper, The Los Angeles Times, about the shenanigans within the WTF.

BTW, Dr. Un Yong Kim's name is on my dan certificate so I'm affected by this. I suppose that those working in the USTU here in the States are much concerned too...:asian:

Latest Discussions