Tkd demo

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There were many notable demos in there. It was a great display of not only the ever popular kicking, but power breaks, blocks, take downs and holds that many of us get to train in. The choreography was excellent! The slow motion kicking was my favorite. The amount of flexibility, control and balance it takes to do that is no joke.

Thanks for the post!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That was a fantastic display seen it before but it always amazes me.
Terry

OP
L

Laborn

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeah i can do the slow kicking thing, but i cant get past the chest, and i cant bring it back as fast as they did, i lose my balance (tried it after i watched them do it* That guy when he was holding something, and the other guy did a roundhouse kick, did he freaking kick a brick? how can you roundhouse a brick.

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
That was a fantastic display seen it before but it always amazes me.
Terry

Same here. I downloaded that a while back. And everytime I watch that vid, I get blown away with their technique. It's amazing.

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Wow, if only I could do some of those awesome demos when I have to do mine for Black Belt...oh to dream!:)

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
That was really outstanding. As many have alread said, the technique and control were unreal.

It was also very cool to see TKD used in at least a somewhat "typical" self defense application. The part with the two women being attacked was good to see. They really kicked ***!

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
It's fun to watch the great ITF demos along with the great WTF (tiger team) demos, and compare. ITF: great forms and technique (with exception for the sine wave) WTF: outstanding kicks and teamwork