This lady scares me

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
awesome! good fighter! better than most of the guys. a whole notch better than most i'd say.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hope to god she's been outlawed in Japan and all 50 of the United States. No one should look like that and move seamlessly and devastatingly from striking to throwing to locking to...well, was going to say blocking, but never saw her have to.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
OMG! <Excuse me for a moment I am going to be a pig>. First thought was that she was HOT! <sexist remarks over> As soon as she was in the ring, my second thought was Holy Crap!

That is one woman who can MOVE! So clean, and powerful of an image she brings to the mat. I would think she would be an excellant role model in the ring for young women. I was blown away by this video.

Ybot

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've seen this video before. She is one of the pioneers bringing sweet high amplitude throws over from Sambo and Judo to MMA. Beautiful technique.

Guardian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not to bring up an old thread, but dang, she's good all the way around. Her techniques, her determinatiion and I loved his spinning back fist (one of my favorites).

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
In all honesty I've never been a fan of the spinning back fist (or spinning back anything), because, well, I've never seen anyone who could really pull it off against a good opponent. This young woman, though... :) But then, anyone who can pull off a hanging arm bar on a Sumo 4 times her size....well....I'm tempted to say she's just a freak of nature. :idunno:

Throw in the looks, and... anyone besides me old enough to remember the song Devil with a Blue Dress On? ;)

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Like 'Ybot' said, the throws that she does are different. He used the word 'high amplitude', she tends to throw over the top, not at an angle. This gives the technique a very impressive look, it is very exciting.

And, no, do not discount the spinning back fist. That is a good technique for the ring, as she shows!

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm tempted to say she's just a freak of nature. :idunno:

I can tell you right now I am NOT brave enough to write that about her, lest she may demonstrate that spinning back fist:uhyeah:

Throw in the looks, and... anyone besides me old enough to remember the song Devil with a Blue Dress On? ;)

Ok maybe you redeemed yourself :)

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know about that. Some nice lusty consensual messing could be a lot of fun. Tiel would shoot me afterwards, but I'd die happy :)

Ian Demagii

White Belt
Reaction score
Loves that arm bar! Although she seems to have an array of finnishing moves, Ian.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like she is enjoying every bit of it also. Very scary.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Damn that girl is fast! Her throws are very precise and she goes for it with absolutely no hesitation. Pretty awesome!

Latest Discussions