Not open for further replies.

Streetfighter2

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
image.jpg

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that is serious nonsense. It was either a stunt for a demo or something or you're lying because that's physically impossible to do that.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can not say for certain that he did not run up the wall. But from where I was standing, it most certainly did not look like he ran up the wall. He was wearing brown and grey robes with a bright yellow belt, not the stereotypical bright orange and black robes associated with the other Shaolin monks. He was wearing brown trousers and had a shaved head like most of the other Buddhist monks I've seen. He didn't have any dots on his head. He did have a tattoo of a turtle on his right hand, though. I couldn't tell you his name because I'm not good at Chinese, but in English his name sounded to me like "Shi Zheng" or "Xie Xiang" or something similar (with the sh- prefix and -ng suffix). He was probably in his late-40's or early-50's, with yellow sun-bronzed skin and a silvery white hairline. Besides leaping on to a rooftop in China, he also balanced a bo-staff vertically off the ground with his entire body positioned at a 90° right-angle at the top of the bo-staff. He also balanced a wooden bowl above his head while juggling five flaming pebbles of various sizes with his bare hands. I know it sounds impossible to most people, but I witnessed all of these events first-hand in person during my trip to China in 2006.

I will try to provide evidence once I find it. I have a lot of things in storage right now, as there's just not enough room at my house for everything. I have years of unorganized paperwork, old photographs, and junk from when I was younger. I just have to find time and the motivation to get around to it. It's literally going to take a while. I apologize for any delay.

I have a hard time believing that in 2006, nobody took pictures or video of this demonstration. A leap like that would be rather noteworthy... as would the rest of the act.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If such a thing was possible the Chinese government would toss that guy in the Olympics faster then you can no-touch chi blast someone through a wall.

I have a hard time believing that in 2006, nobody took pictures or video of this demonstration. A leap like that would be rather noteworthy... as would the rest of the act.

Considering I've seen video of Cris Angel levitating in public I don't think a video would prove much either, it would need to be done in a controlled environment. But it never has been, and there is a reason it never has been.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Qing Gõng?
I had trained Qing Gong when I was 11 years old.

My 2nd MA teacher (my brother in law) told me that his father could jump on top of roof. His father taught his young brother (but didn't teach him). Since he knew how to train, he taught me the following training method.

I dig a hole just enough to put both of my legs into it. The hole depth started with about 2 inch above my knee height. With minimum bending with my knees, I had to jump off that hole. After I could jump out of that hole, I made the hole 1 inch deeper. I was told that if that hole is about my chest height, and if I could still jump out of that narrow hole, I should be able to jump on top of the roof. How to jump back down will be a different training. I will need to "flip myself" in the air before landing.

Unfortunately, I didn't continue that training. But if I can jump up and reach my fingers on top of any wall, I can pull myself up and over that wall.

The reason that I didn't continue my training just because my brother in law could not show me in person. I had no reason to doubt his words but since I didn't see with my own eyes, my faith was not strong enough to make me to complete my training.

General 高芳先 Kao Feng Xian's (the standing one) relative in Austin, Texas also told me that general Kao could jump on to the roof top. Again, I didn't have chance to see it.

Kao_Feng_Xian.jpg

Kao_feng_xian_1.jpg

Last edited:

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's plausible.

If it's Mini Me's house, that is. Or maybe a doghouse.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I once knew a guy that could throw a football over them mountains.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its true here is an actual account:
Hey, diddle, diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The KAO jumped over the moon;
The little dog laughed
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Genious! I stand in awe of you for that one. :D

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I once saw a panda beat a tiger by squeezing his finger. True story, I think they even turned it into a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions