There should be a law against it...

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Driving a convertible with the windows rolled up.
icon7.gif

Next.

Making laws regarding the position of a convertible's windows. ;-)

Next.

Girls, guys too, I suppose, piercing their faces...
Oh and tattoos on breasts... I'm not a fan...

Driving a convertible with the windows rolled up.
icon7.gif

Next.

Well, you see, there's this thing called rain.

Not that we get a lot here in SoCal.

But I guess I can play along. Commuters on bikes, wearing jerseys like they're sponsored by someone. No, you're just a douche.

poseur.jpg

People that steal other's food out of the office fridge should be beat!!!
:wuguns:

Next...

People who drive slow in the passing lane.

Next.

Wait... that IS against the law... :(

Ladies who walk around in their yoga gear when doing everything BUT yoga; shopping, seeing a movie, etc.

I get it, you do yoga and it's comfy. It's also against my NEW law!

Next.

Just the other day I saw a woman driving slow in the passing lane in her BMW convertible with the top down and the windows rolled up. I believe I saw a tattoo on her left breast.
icon7.gif

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with the top being up. My problem is with the top down and the windows up. I just think it looks a little weird...lol

Oh, well, that I can bet onboard with. That does look stupid.

Just the other day I saw a woman driving slow in the fast lane in her BMW convertible with the top down and the windows rolled up. I believe I saw a tattoo on her left breast.
icon7.gif

Was she wearing a cycling jersey?

I don't have a problem with the top being up. My problem is with the top down and the windows up. I just think it looks a little weird...lol

Air flow control....you've obviously never owned a convertible....:lol:

There should be a law against:

Spandex worn by anyone with more than 15% bodyfat.

Ditto bare midriffs, tube tops, and bikinis.

Bare midriffs on men.

Speedos.

Calling shaved and grilled roast beef "philly cheesesteak." :angry:

Pineapple on pizza.Artificial mozarella on pizza. Canadian Bacon on pizza.

Ranch dressing.

American process "cheese". :angry:

Fat cops.

Skinny strippers.

$50 minimum blackjack. (Cruise ships-gotta love 'em....)

Blended "scotch."

Mixto tequila.

Soda pop.

Low-fat "ice cream."

Frozen waffles.

Jagermeister. (Why not just chill Vicks 44, and do shooters of that? It would be cheaper, has just as much alchohol, and tastes about the same :lol: )

Coffees with more than three names, like triple shot, double-whip, low-fat, decaf coconut latte :lol:

Cigars that cost less than $8.50 each.

Those damn beer-can flow through exhaust mufflers on anemic rice-burners.

Mega-bass sound systems in cars that like to make the windows in the car next to them vibrate.

Microsoft anything.

Nuclear weapons.

Big game hunting with semi-auto rifles:one shot, dammit.

Charging a fee for checked luggage. Mishandling or loosing luggage. Waiting more than 20 minutes on the runway to take off.

Cinnabons....okay, maybe not Cinnabons, but definitely the smell of them. It's an evil enticement, like the smell of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Kentucky Fried Chicken.

McDonalds.

Outback (it's Australian for Appleby's, mate! :lol:)

Pizza Hut (See above, in re: artificial cheese)

Light beer.

Wheat beer.

Budweiser, Michelob and Coors in general.

Those sneakers with the rollers in them, unless they start making them in size 14. :lol: (Can't you just see me rolling through the grocery store pushing my cart? :lol:)

Anyone under 25 who's not a professional racer buying a motorcycle capable of more than 120 mph.

Oh, and the entire race of cats......

Hey now!!!!!

:lfao: My favorite pizza has both of those!-)

That clearly is not a pizza. :lfao:

Jeez elder, I think it'd be quicker to make a list of things you do like! ;)

Fresh fruit, real pizza, hamburgers made with fresh-ground beef, real philly cheesesteak, real cheese, real beer, people who dress for their age-or at least for their shape,strippers with something worth shaking, real tequila, etc., etc., etc.

It's a rather long list, the things I like, actually. I just felt like letting my inner curmudgeon flow......:lfao:

Last edited:
People at the grocery store persisting to check out their 15 to 18 items while standing in the express register line. ( Nothing for nothing, but I just asked my wife to check out my post before I send it. She says, hey, she does that some times). I couldn't say to much because she is cooking dinner. I guess there should be a law against wimpy husbands.

Back