The whole McDojo thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhand31

Brown Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
The 7th layer of Hell. Wisconsin, to the rest of y
Dutch, I'm willing to listen to you. But to call me close minded simply for not agreeing with you, what do you call that? That sounds pretty closed minded to me.

By the way, I still find it odd how you are not addressing the fact that street people will not fight with honor. What if someone had thrown a brick? Ouch.

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Dutch

Gou beat me only because he threw a shot glass in my face and was so dihonorable that he can't stand up and fight fair, man to man. I will be prepared next time. My students were there and assisted me but would not let me go back and attack him to regain my honor. To keep my students safe I agreed not to return that day.

Sorry about that. Here I was thinking they were carrying you out of the bar you came looking for me in because you were unconscious.

Originally posted by Dutch

My girlfriend came back to me when she realized that Gou was using her and she meant nothing to him. Gou was decietful and needs to be taught a lesson

The only lesson I needed was how to teach your girlfriend how to bark like a dog. Bow wow!
:shrug:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This thread is now locked.

Please, keep the discussions mature and respectful.

-Arnisador
-MT Mod-

Status
Not open for further replies.