The WC Tower of Babel

dungeonworks

Black Belt
Reaction score
How about you just give me $2000 a month I will train you deadly secrets of WC.

The fisrt skill is how to hold your breath for two hours. Once you achieve that your chi level is high enough to start crushing bolders with one finger and exploding hearts with a shout from your diaphram. Its called the Chi Voice projection...Very dangerous technique.

Then after we go over that I will teach you how to jump higher. Like on roof tops. The best way to escape a fight is to jump up on thirty foot building. That way when your surrounded you can always make your escape on top of McDonalds building or Gas station. Or if your in the hood jump on top of two family flat and run from roof to roof. This skill is more defensive than dangerous. But I think you can use it in a street fight. My classes are only $2000. First you will learn how to hold your breath for two hours then the rest will come easily.

Course Curriculm
1.Causing earth quakes with your mind
2.Disengrating flesh chi ball blast
3.Fist of North Star technique
4.The Quickening
5.Knife blocking bullets techniques
6.Catching bullets with your teeth
7.Catching bullets with your iron palms
8.Flesh with standing Fire technique
9.Death touch from fifty feet away(By gesturing the hand)
10.Causing your opponents death with a shout from your voice!

Join my class today and get the first month free.

It's a deal if you add "flying" to the list. I want to learn how to "fly"! :angel:
...or is it only taught to closed door students???

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sifu never taught me the flying in air techniques. But I have Sihing who studies both flying and transcendal meditation...But that takes more spiritual gung fu. I am not into the ohms...sorry cant give you that....

But I do have a hidden technique! Not many can endure the training to get the skills to perform the specific kung. But apply now an get brand new car!

It's a deal if you add "flying" to the list. I want to learn how to "fly"! :angel:
...or is it only taught to closed door students???

Latest Discussions