CONGRATS to a new Moderator!!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
To Flatlander:

Let me be the first, since I am, to congratulate you on your risen position, oh high say of the ether net. See what all that talking gets you into? You will be a good moderator, you will, be good won't you? The best, TW :partyon:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dang...

Dan just joined 5-19 of this year and now he is a mod. Awesome! Glad to see ytou aboard Dan...I know you'll do well. What forum will you be Moderating? :ultracool

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First... it's Stoolman of the Obsession Board and now this...amazing! Dan you are definitely my choice! :) Congratulations! :partyon: Now, just curious, but does this mean you'll be sporting some sort of helmet hair now too:knight: ? :rofl:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Right on, Dan! Well deserved!

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey! Thanks for the support guys. I had to consider the offer, but it didn't take long. You are all a great bunch of people, and I'm just glad that I'm able to be associated with the organization in any constructive way. I only took the job because you are all a really positive bunch. Should be easy work!

I'll be moderating the JKD forum and the study. I'm going to try to pick up the pace in the JKD forum because its kind of slow, and hopefully you all can help. The principles work in all arts, guys, and the info shared there can be useful for everyone, so come on over and join the fun!

Regarding the study, the pace in there is great, and the debate is even better. I spend a lot of time in there, and find it hugely educational.

Once again, peace to all of you. I wouldn't be such a nice guy if you all didn't bring that out in me.

Thanks!

Dan

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Neato...

I'll hang out over there sometimes...

I am an avid reader of the TAO of JKD...I try to read it over every now and then. I like the JKD perspective, even if I don't "formally" train JKD.

:ultracool

Latest Discussions