Newest Pet Peeve

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have been stewing for a few days about this new pet peeve of mine, and now I just have to share it with everybody. I HATE IT when people start a good topic, and someone has an opinion about the topic, and instead of writing down their opinion they post a link to somewhere. Links are good, they can help further the conversation if they are from an article or something, but I find it rude when someone posts a link to another forum to express a view they once wrote there. If they don't want to type out their opinion don't reply to the thread. That is just my opinion, but atleats i took the time to type it out. :soapbox:

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
I have been stewing for a few days about this new pet peeve of mine, and now I just have to share it with everybody. I HATE IT when people start a good topic, and someone has an opinion about the topic, and instead of writing down their opinion they post a link to somewhere. Links are good, they can help further the conversation if they are from an article or something, but I find it rude when someone posts a link to another forum to express a view they once wrote there. If they don't want to type out their opinion don't reply to the thread. That is just my opinion, but atleats i took the time to type it out. :soapbox:
I also hate when people come in knowing nothing about what the conversation is about and post why there art is superior

PPKO

B

Baytor

You know what I hate?

Carneys. They smell like cabbage.

sorry...i had to do it.:uhyeah:

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
actually...from being in this particular summer class which finally ended today...thank god....the prof. always smacked her lips right before she said anything...sweet lord, it was annoying...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dunno what y'all are talking about, but my art is better

C

Chrono

IamBaytor said:
You know what I hate?

Carneys. They smell like cabbage.
Uh...what's a carney?
nixweiss.gif

B

Baytor

Chrono said:
Uh...what's a carney?
nixweiss.gif
Carnival Workers. They are probably nice people for real, like the Dutch. Who am I kidding...you can't trust the Dutch.

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Another major pet peeve of mine is Thread HiJackers. People that have to carry the same converstaion across every thread veen though it has nothing to do with the topic which inturn makes a good thread go into a waste of typing.

Latest Discussions