The ultimate martial art and grandmaster

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the name "Kevin Lee" is making me suspicious... perhaps he is trying to associate himself with bruce lee? The email I got back from him was signed "Kevin Lee" but the "mail from" field said "Kevin Benchek"

very odd...

This is the email I got from him, my email addy removed.

To: <*********@hotmail.com>
Re: xen shenti

Hello...

becouse of all the emails I have decided to update
my web site I guess quite a few people were mislead by
my site and I apologise for that so I have recently
updated my page and added an info page so you can read
about my background and why I started xin shenti the
link is http://www.geocities.com/magic48617

Hopefully that will answer any of your questions if
you have any more please feel free to email me thank
you.

Kevin Lee

OP
T

tmanifold

I have to agree. It is one thing to spend five years learning enough to defend yourself or teach an existing style. But it is another thing entirely to take five years of knowledge and create your own style. Unless, perhaps, it is 5 years of 40 hour a week training and getting in fights on the weekends, then maybe one might have something.

Tony

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

lol well no email from master teen chi yet but he did answer half my questions in that updated website... he must be kano reincarnated to have gotten a brown belt in one year at the age of 15 in judo... well maybe someone from the board can go visit teen chi and find out what he really knows

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm really starting to think this guy is just looking for attention or something. I mean, he can't be serious!! Why would he not think to change the name he is using at yahoo to reflect his "new" name Lee. Also, look at this quote from his webpage...
when I was 15 my father put me in a judo class while were in jermany the man that tought that was Sgt. Calger I studied for about a year I received a brown belt in that style

If you had lived in Germany, wouldn't you be able to spell it? I mean, I have lived in Tecksas all my life, and I can spell it. Also, whats up with no sentence ending punctuation ? Its also a little odd that he received his black belt from his father at 13. It sounds like he has done nothing but the "Karate Kid" type of training. No real in school training. This guy is great, did you see the picture section? Wow!!

:rofl:
7sm

OP
S

Shinzu

sounds pretty shady. he doesnt even know the background of the original style his father taught him?

highly unlikely if it was a real style. YAWN:rofl:

OP
R

Richard S.

do you people think this fool has any idea that he has generated 5 PAGES of giggles somewhere?

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hehe. yup. well, he doesn't know about MT, but he does know about something like fifteen pages of insults and raves and flames on e-budo too!

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HAHA, he sent me an email saying he was tired of the ***** and we thought we were a bunch on ninjas just wanting to critisize his style. I replied that I study Kung Fu and in no way think I'm a ninja! :D

7sm

OP
J

jwreck

So, do you think his "senior masteer" re;ocated with him? Maybe now their will be two schools of XIN SHENTI!!!:eek:

OP
H

hubris

Maybe he's under pressure to get into a really big name college. His college application will stand out from the crowd, all right. Forget the president of the student counsel, the football star, the clarenet player - this kid has CHI dammit!