How you can get rank quick

C

clapping_tiger

There have been a lot of outlandish claims online as far as Rank and number of arts one can master and so on.:shrug: So just for fun I created a "Organization" called the IFDMA or the International Federation of Deadly Martial Artists. You can join this Federation that of course I head up, as the Ultimate Senior Grandmaster of the Arts. Anyway, it is making fun of some of these "Rank Hogs". Feel free to join in and Choose your rank! If anything I hope you get a laugh out of it.

http://www.geocities.com/deadlymartialartists

(Yes I chose a free site, so turn on your POP-UP Blocker!)
:D

OP
C

clapping_tiger

and yes I overuse the word "deadly", I did that on purpose.

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey love the site man. Cool pic of the beat up guy:D Too funny, hits to the face harder than anyone :rofl: I love it!!!!

OP
A

Andi

hehehe good work mate, that's brilliant! I might have to join seeing how I'm all the way deadly.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Trying to finfd a pic at this time
Oh i ant to be a deadly whatcamacallit

OP
C

clapping_tiger

I am glad you guys like the site. I was a little worried that some people would take it serious. Yes, send in your Bio's and I will post them as soon as I can the more outlandish the better. And the most important part is to remember that you have mastered any art that you have tried, attended a seminar on, read about, saw on video, seen in a movie, or even played in a video game. Let's Rise up and join the ranks of the other "Deadly" Martial Artists.:D

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So according to this site, I can claim to be a Master of Teras Kasi, since I did in fact beat Darth Vader at the end???

WOO HOO!

And I saw a Yellow Bamboo Training Clip! I can be a master of Yellow Bamboo!

OP
C

clapping_tiger

Originally posted by Technopunk
So according to this site, I can claim to be a Master of Teras Kasi, since I did in fact beat Darth Vader at the end???

WOO HOO!

And I saw a Yellow Bamboo Training Clip! I can be a master of Yellow Bamboo!

Claim? Heck, by beating Vader you have proven you are a Master of Teras Kasi. And yes if you saw a training clip, the IFDMA takes it on your honor that you have mastered the Yellow Bamboo and honors your rank as Master.

OP
F

FiveSwords

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a while. I want to join, but I'm afraid I'm not deadly enough. :p

Oh...wait...I got a "Fatality!" in Mortal Kombat once, does that count?

OP
C

clapping_tiger

Originally posted by FiveSwords
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh...wait...I got a "Fatality!" in Mortal Kombat once, does that count?

:eek: You may be a little bit TOO deadly!! Nah cmon and join, I would like to start adding more people in. It is a lot of fun. If this goes over real well, maybe I will make T-Shirts and you could tell the whole world how deadly you are;)

OP
A

Astra

Question: what is Teras Kasi?

If you change a to ä, then you get "Steel hand" for finnish :)

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Teras Kasi, I think is supposed to have the funny dots... Which is cool if it does mean steel hand in finnish.

Teras Kasi is a form of Martial Art in the Star Wars Universe, though I've never heard it referred to in any of the books or movies. The only reference to it that I've heard is in the video game "Masters of Teras Kasi." It could also exist in the comic books for all I know since I don't read them.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turner

Teras Kasi is a form of Martial Art in the Star Wars Universe, though I've never heard it referred to in any of the books or movies.

It's From "Shadows of the Empire" the novel that takes place between Empire and Jedi.

I did mention that I am THE Star Wars geek right? Even so far as to have a star wars tattoo??? Oh yeah.

"Star Wars, nothing but star wars,
if they should bar wars, dont let them end,
those star wars..."

Oh ahem. Sorry. Bill Murray flashbacks. I am DEADLY, Cuz I am a master of the "Dark Side of the FORCE" because I have read MANY a star wars novel.

OP
C

clapping_tiger

Originally posted by Turner
Teras Kasi, I think is supposed to have the funny dots... Which is cool if it does mean steel hand in finnish.

It wouldn't suprise me, I have read the the the word Darth means "dark" and Vader -means father or something in another language(possibley finnish, Astra???) but I can't remember what the exact words were, or the language.

**Edit- Also I have the first 2 members on the site. Well, one of them is my wife, but she asked me to put her in so it's all good. I am still waiting to get some of you guys in.**

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Technopunk
It's From "Shadows of the Empire" the novel that takes place between Empire and Jedi.

I did mention that I am THE Star Wars geek right? Even so far as to have a star wars tattoo??? Oh yeah.

can you post a tat pic?