W. "Hock" Hochheim's Close Quarter Combat

Baoquan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've been invited to attend a seminar by Hock's australian head instructor, Glen Zwiers...

Has anyone seen/done any of Hock's stuff? Is it good, bad, or indifferent?

Any opinions, words of advice etc would be appreciated.

Cheers

Baoquan.

It's brutal, blunt, and honest. The man gives a great seminar,
and various certifications. If you have the opportunity .. GO! :asian:

I have been with Hock since 1995. He is a great instructor. I have to Blacks under him, and blacks in two other systems. He brought it all together. He is a great guy and the Congress has something to offer everyone. Does not matter what system or style you are from. Glenn is a great guy too. If you go you will have a great time, but you will swet and you will hurt by the time it's over. Its well worth it.
Your friend in the arts, Redfive

"Fighting first-System second"
"Cheat first. Cheat last. Cheat in the middle."

WWW.HocksCQC.com

Originally posted by Baoquan

I've been invited to attend a seminar by Hock's australian head instructor, Glen Zwiers...

Has anyone seen/done any of Hock's stuff? Is it good, bad, or indifferent?

Any opinions, words of advice etc would be appreciated.

Cheers

Baoquan.

Due to my Kempo training commitments I don't get to do it much but I train at Glenns school and he is the real deal. There is no ego and the stuff taught is simple and effective. I highly recommend him. I haven't been to train there for a month (shame on me) but I really enjoy it. Next year I intend to do a couple of the week long courses he runs in DMS (stick) and the knife fighting. It's all good and will be money well spent.

Cheers
Sammy

Thanks guys...

You have me convinced - I booked for the seminar yesterday.

Looking forward to it a lot.

Cheers

Bao.

Back