The type of men some other people are...

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
foxnews1.jpg

Lets all pitch in and bye mike (hunt) crook a plane ticket to Iraq. It wouldn’t matter if he was in custody of the US or out in town the outcome would be the same. I pledge $100. Do I have any takers? Am I putting bad thoughts out there?

:mp5: :whip: :CTF:

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tgace said:
He's free to say whatever he wants in this country (regardless of what others may think). QUOTE]

This is a true statement, but I have to agree with Bammx2 about stomping his guts out.

I felt sick to my stomach after reading his views on his website. We have had many fall on the field of battle to preserve his right to say what he wishes. I wonder if he even realizes that and if he does not I would be more than happy to take him and show him. It is people like himthat the terrorists and evl-doers of the world love, because they are trying to undermine the very principles that our country is built on. I want to be there when he comes face to face with his worst nightmare, a ticked-off Gunny with bloodlust in his eyes. I want them to put it on T.V. when they drag his butt through the streets kicking and screeming. If he does not like the level of pay that the military gives our troops then lets just take his money and give it to them.

This is the kind of guy I would swerve up onto a sidewalk to hit with my car!!!!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
searcher said:
This is a true statement, but I have to agree with Bammx2 about stomping his guts out.
Yes, that would be an excellent way to demonstrate that you appreciate servicemembers protecting our right to free speech here in the U.S.

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Yes, that would be an excellent way to demonstrate that you appreciate servicemembers protecting our right to free speech here in the U.S.
Hes free to express his opinion too....actually doing it? Thats a different kettle o fish.

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Wowsers. Someone has a slightly naive view of the world, thats for sure. I wonder what this guy thinks about the Police?

Senjojutsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Adept said:
Wowsers. Someone has a slightly naive view of the world, thats for sure. I wonder what this guy thinks about the Police?
Adept,

The little twerp must of gotten a traffic ticket in the past, for he is also going to be running the website:

http://www.forsakethepolice.info/

"Dedicated to discussing rogue officers who have forsaken us!"

I wonder with his warped sense of values, what stories he will find amusing.
His parents must be real proud!

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Senjojutsu said:
Adept,

The little twerp must of gotten a traffic ticket in the past, for he is also going to be running the website:

http://www.forsakethepolice.info/

"Dedicated to discussing rogue officers who have forsaken us!"

I wonder with his warped sense of values, what stories he will find amusing.
His parents must be real proud!
All I can hope is that some kind officers use their 'discretion' when some returned servicemen make a house call to Mr Crook to 'congratulate' him on such an 'intelligent' website.

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Yes.I know it would.
Soldiers may die for the "freedom of speech",but I have NEVER met a combat vet who said:"my friends died so you can crap all over thier memory and hide behind the guise of 'freedom of speech' and the blatant abuse your self-imposed ignorant,mindless,drivel you spew out just because you're not special".

As a matter of fact,
why don't we all stop using the first amendment for a minute and ask the frontline combat soldiers,past and present(and not the ones safe in logistics),and see what they REALLY think about people like this?

I bet these "special" people would get a free holiday to Paris.....Island,that is
icon12.gif

And as a side note....
Arnisador,I am not a total anarchist and I understand completely where you are comming from and I understand his "legal" right to say what he feels.
But comming from a family that can trace military service all the way back to the revolutionary war and then some....
No.I can not go along with this.
This man,and those like him,have crossed the line.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I figure he's just being childish and looking for attention...and getting it.

But, freedom of speech must mean "even speech with which I disagree" or it's meaningless.

I agree with your sentiments in many ways, but it's not freedom of speech that is being protected unless it includes offensive speech like this as well.

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
arnisador said:

But, freedom of speech must mean "even speech with which I disagree" or it's meaningless.

I agree with your sentiments in many ways, but it's not freedom of speech that is being protected unless it includes offensive speech like this as well.
True, to which he wouldnt have if it werent for others dying for it.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Does anyone smell a rat in this mess? Alot of red flags are popping up. For one, Fox News, another Michael Crook, and the things on those sites are just too outrageous for words. There are a lot of cranks out there, but none of them usually get national attention from a National Network to spout their ideas. This deserves some digging into...

For now, I declare this guy, Fox News' exposure, and his filthy ideas...

:bs:

What a joke!

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
arnisador said:

Agreed.

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
This guy is just asking for a beat down. That site has got to make people crazy mad.

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sure its a right wing, Fox News, "conspiricy"....:shrug:
Yeah, Fox News took some obscure web site and gave it far more exposure than it deserved, but I have no doubt that there are loosers out there that really believe such things. Hell, some posts I have seen right here are at least in the same area code as that crap.....

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Sure its a right wing, Fox News, "conspiricy"....:shrug:
Then you don't know very much about Fox News or the New Media...

Tgace said:
Yeah, Fox News took some obscure web site and gave it far more exposure than it deserved, but I have no doubt that there are loosers out there that really believe such things.
I think one of their analysts found this guy and they exploited his BS. The guy is a perfect charicature...skinny, sniveling, weakling, kinda rat-faced and pimply...great stereotype for liberals and with rhetoric that is so out there, its a good set up for manipulation. This is normal Fox News spin.

It is also concieveable that the entire story is cooked. Again, Fox has been caught red handed doing this a number of times. It's worth digging into...

Tgace said:
Hell, some posts I have seen right here are at least in the same area code as that crap.....

No, not even close. Wow!

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
upnorthkyosa said:
Then you don't know very much about Fox News or the New Media...

I think one of their analysts found this guy and they exploited his BS. The guy is a perfect charicature...skinny, sniveling, weakling, kinda rat-faced and pimply...great stereotype for liberals and with rhetoric that is so out there, its a good set up for manipulation. This is normal Fox News spin.

It is also concieveable that the entire story is cooked. Again, Fox has been caught red handed doing this a number of times. It's worth digging into...

No, not even close. Wow!
If the shoe fits. Must be a vast right wing conspiracy, it's far easier to believe than that this guy is a moronic leftist wacko.