The type of men some other people are...

G

goshawk

Okay. Fine. But then, instigate a universal draft or a system like Switzerland has; EVERY able-bodied citizen goes through military training and may be called upon to die in the defense of the nation. After all, that's fair, right? That way we're all paying the same prices. That's equality.

Numbnuts. ::disgusted:: Yeah, they made a choice to be in the military, and be ridiculed and picked at and derided by the likes of you. And you made the choice to "get a job" and insult them. Who do I respect?

Sorry for the rant, but this crap just sticks in my craw. =\

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Im sure some here will find it amusing....

J

Jaymeister

"Don't military pukes learn anything? Nine more Marines bite the big one in combat. Stupid is as stupid does!"

This is without doubt the most inhumane thing I've read in ages, WTF is wrong with this guy???

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Jaymeister said:
"Don't military pukes learn anything? Nine more Marines bite the big one in combat. Stupid is as stupid does!"

This is without doubt the most inhumane thing I've read in ages, WTF is wrong with this guy???

While I do respect your opinion I have a couple of questions for you.

Why does a guy that list his art and rank as none come to a Martial Arts forum to chat? Don't get me wrong it is your right. However If you were to call me a military puke to my face no matter what country you are from you will have a definite problem. You can bash my country and the way we think all you want because I don't expect you to understand. But don't talk about our men who are defending it. That is something I would expect out of a fifth grader.

Is life so good in Denmark that you guys don't need a military? Please convince me I may even come over there for a vacation and help your economy out.

:ultracool

Rick

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
He was quoting the statement from that idiotic website....and saying that it was inhumane, which it is.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
While I do respect your opinion I have a couple of questions for you.

Why does a guy that list his art and rank as none come to a Martial Arts forum to chat? Don't get me wrong it is your right. However If you were to call me a military puke to my face no matter what country you are from you will have a definite problem. You can bash my country and the way we think all you want because I don't expect you to understand. But don't talk about our men who are defending it. That is something I would expect out of a fifth grader.

Is life so good in Denmark that you guys don't need a military? Please convince me I may even come over there for a vacation and help your economy out.

:ultracool

Rick

I am totally sorry My appologies I didn't realize extract foot from mouth.
Man I am an idiot.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for setting me straight.

V/R

Rick

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The idiot from that website faked his own death to get more publicity.

He then appeared on Hanity and Combs last night. He couldn't even put two intelegent words together. Turns out that he is an Amry boot camp washout. When Hanity and Colbms both agree on a topic you know your out to lunch.

V/R

Rick

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Whats scary are the people who posted to the site that agreed with him...

J

Jaymeister

Rick Wade said:
I am totally sorry My appologies I didn't realize extract foot from mouth.
Man I am an idiot.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for setting me straight.

V/R

Rick

Apology accepted. And actually I do/did have an orange belt in TKD, but I haven't trained for a number of years now so I didn't really bother to put it in my profile.

K

Kempogeek

Quoting the website "Number of US soldiers killed in the Iraq War of their own doing because they CHOSE to be leeches: 1586. These scumbags asked for it and got it.".....It's very easy for some jerk to write this crap from the safety of a keyboard. Let's see how brave he really is by having him face a Marine and call him/her a "scumbag". Smart money would be on the Marines, especially with you Mr. Wade, sir. Be safe! All the best, Steve

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I had to read that site 3 times.

I could NOT believe what I was reading.
I have to Quote R.Lee Ermy from Full Metal Jacket.......

"WHY IS SOMEBODY NOT STOMPING HIS GUTS OUT"?!?!

I am quite sure when our forefathers said "Freedom of Speech"...
THIS moron was NOT what they had in mind and I am quite sure they would make an exception in this case!

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
He's free to say whatever he wants in this country (regardless of what others may think). However this doesn't mean anybody has to like it, or cant say whatever they want right back at him.

Doesnt freedom of speech also apply to people who want to call this guy every name in the book that he deserves?

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Tgace said:
He's free to say whatever he wants in this country (regardless of what others may think). However this doesn't mean anybody has to like it, or cant say whatever they want right back at him.

Doesnt freedom of speech also apply to people who want to call this guy every name in the book that he deserves?
I agree absolutely and I do stand correct.

Ok...so lets dig in our pockets and spend some money on this young gentleman directly.

There is a really nice summer camp in north carolina that has wonderful smelling pine trees as far as the eye can see.
The people have that genuine southern politeness and would gladly open the door of thier homes for him and provide some really good southern home cooked meals.
God I miss grits.........

You might know this summer camp for MISS GUIDED CHILDREN................

Camp Lejeune?

It's really lovely this time of year.
And they would gladly listen to everything he has to say............................

I'll pay for that trip
icon10.gif

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This guy's last name is Crook?

It's very hard for me to see this site as well-intentioned. The kindest thing I can say is that it's in very poor taste.

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bammx2 said:
I agree absolutely and I do stand correct.

Ok...so lets dig in our pockets and spend some money on this young gentleman directly.

There is a really nice summer camp in north carolina that has wonderful smelling pine trees as far as the eye can see.
The people have that genuine southern politeness and would gladly open the door of thier homes for him and provide some really good southern home cooked meals.
God I miss grits.........

You might know this summer camp for MISS GUIDED CHILDREN................

Camp Lejeune?

It's really lovely this time of year.
And they would gladly listen to everything he has to say............................

I'll pay for that trip
icon10.gif
How interesting that would be eh? ;)

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think this guy fails to see one very important thing...

One day,he is going to need help,be it police,EMT or fire...or even "legal"(i.e,..a judge,attorney,etc) and the larger majority of these people ARE veterens and someone WILL recognose him..........

Now THAT will be interesting
icon12.gif

Senjojutsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Assuming his parents didn't abandon him at birth, I bet they are the aging hippie types driving around in a rusted Volvo with bumper stickers like "Imagine if our schools could buy books and the Pentagon had to run bake sales".

He's kind of young to be so bitter, but losers often are…

Attention Crook - you're not running a website posting about your ex-wife Teresa the PBFH, or even bashing a politician, political party or a pretentious Hollywood celebrity.

You are mocking and deriding the very people most directly responsible for the preservation of our American way of life. Those who stand watch in far flung places - away from their homes and loved ones - those who often risk everything - so you can whine and complain, oh sorry - be a "freelance journalist" thinking you are in line to be the next Al Franken or Michael Isikoff.

Please tell me when Crook's fifteen minutes of shame is up and he is going back to his career in "Retail Management".