The smurfs are commies...?

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought it was going to be a joke. I actually re-watched that episode about two weeks ago on netflix. I have to say the classic star trek is the best, even with the bad scenery. No one beats out James T. Kirk as the captain of the enterprise. I love the scene when Kirk finds out the contest is to the death.

Did you see The Cable Guy with Jim Carrey. The scene at Middle Times when they bring out the vulcan weapons from that episode is great. Jim Carrey sings the battle music from the episode as well. It was great.

Senjojutsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought it was going to be a joke.
Yes, based on your avatar I thought you were kidding.

My reply was for the many young whippersnappers on this board with Classic Star Trek as somethig alien.
Crap! Star Trek - The Next Generation is becoming a distant memory, that series ending fifteen years ago although the movies extended it.

Of course young adult viewers are so much more sophisticated and nuanced these days with the quality programming available:

'Jersey Shore' Scores Most-Watched Season Premiere Ever! Season opener drew 8.8 million total viewers.
The 1.8 adults 18-49 rating for the 11pm Jersey Shore season premiere repeat topped everything else on cable, and most broadcast shows Thursday night.

How do Snookies choose their mates?
:barf:

Latest Discussions