The Pope...

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, This one man did so much for this world! Each of us is one person, we too can do much for the world. One way is to set the right examples ourselves and for others to follow.

How can we change the world? One way only and that is by leaving one good child and they in turn leave one good child! (which means) --We must teach our children to be good and live by Gods rules. Teach them , to respect all people, to be honest, caring,hard working, to grow up and be a good person! (note: the bad guys are raising bad children faster than us)

A child learns from his parents/others -teach hate and he will hate, teach love and he will love, This world needs more good children!! ....Aloha

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm not Catholic, not even Xtian. Never really cared for his religious POV.

But still I mourn, for the world has just lost a Giant. With only Peace, he managed to become perhaps the most influencial figure of the last half of the 20th century.

Rest in peace, Karol.

I

Ippon Ken

Many credit him with being a major force behind the end of the Cold War. He may have had very conservative interpretations of Catholic law, but he was definitely a strong force for change in other areas. What separates us from other animals is our conscience. What makes a great, benevolent human being is a highly developed conscience. That's what set him apart from other so-called world leaders.

May he now be one with the Conscience of our Universe. Respect and love...