The most IMPORTANT topic ever broached here

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never having used a Bidet myself, if I am not mistaken it splashes water on your "unmentionables," right? To clean them perse? If that is the case, what do you then use to dry your "unmentionables?" Just asking.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
downsize3-225x300.jpg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Never having used a Bidet myself, if I am not mistaken it splashes water on your "unmentionables," right? To clean them perse? If that is the case, what do you then use to dry your "unmentionables?" Just asking.

a towel, maybe?

I understand in the Arabian world you have a hand held sprayer instead of paper...

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So now instead of easily disposable toilet paper you have to clean a wet towel that you just used to dry your "unmentionables.?" Unless you just let it dry and then reuse it...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
So now instead of easily disposable toilet paper you have to clean a wet towel that you just used to dry your "unmentionables.?" Unless you just let it dry and then reuse it...

dunno about you. but I was my towels...often.
Hand towels, dish towels, bath towels...
one should reasonably assume that after washing your **** it is clean enough not to leave brown stripes on the towel...were as toilet paper is known to fail in that perspective....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Usually TP. Which still makes proper installation a very important topic. :D

Latest Discussions