The little gold star...

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations, Jeff, on your second Gold Shuriken!!

That's one for your throwing hand and one in reserve...

:drinky: :drinky: :highfive: :highfive: :ultracool :cheers: :ultracool :highfive :highfive: :drinky: :drinky:

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, so.......first I would also like to congratulate Jeff on his on his second gold star.

Then...........I would like to apologize to every one for my last two posts. I thought every thing I wrote complaining about the filtering system would be taken as I meant it, a joke. It wasn't and I did end up offending some people so I just want every one to know that, the good lord willing and me running out of Jack late at night it won't happen again.

Wade

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, so.......first I would also like to congratulate Jeff on his on his second gold star.

Then...........I would like to apologize to every one for my last two posts. I thought every thing I wrote complaining about the filtering system would be taken as I meant it, a joke. It wasn't and I did end up offending some people so I just want every one to know that, the good lord willing and me running out of Jack late at night it won't happen again.

Wade

Wade it was funny atleast to me.

Congrats Jeff well deserved

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MJS will be our next 4 star person...

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well done, Mike—

Congratulations on your fourth GOLD!

:highfive: :drinky: :highfive: :highfive: :ultracool :highfive: :highfive: :drinky: :highfive: