Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...when do we race

5288c88b31195b43e017d7dc22a8eda9-orig

Any time. You DO know that the roads here in Colorado have more than a few turns, right? :rofl:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just say the word friend...just say the word! (btw - I'm in Minnesota if you need a map!) :)

It's COLD in Minnesota. Cold has a negative impact on traction. You might not have a problem, since you're driving a Mustang, but I do. :jediduel: When it gets warm...

GrandmasterP

Green Belt
Reaction score
I had four Ladas one after the other two saloons then a Riva estate and finally the sporty Samara.
Good reliable cars for someone on a low income were Ladas back in the day.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Any time. You DO know that the roads here in Colorado have more than a few turns, right? :rofl:

Turns, who cares about turns, why do you think is all pointy in front.... I can go through ANYTHING :EG:

But I guess...if you are worried about people being annoyed at me driving through things...I'll use this

porsche-carrera-turbo-01.jpg

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gonna cowgirl up right here in NH :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
While you're cow-whatever upping...
$Beach (13).jpg
I know I don't have the sexiest feet in the world, but the rest of the picture...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup, We have a seacoast :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357884098.490200.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1357884098.490200.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 68

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That picture was taken in December. The water was 82F. At a depth of 120 feet.
What's the water temp where you are? :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I do not like sandy beaches or swimming in warm the Oceans... give me the New England coast any day....where the water is so coldit hurts and you will only find REAL men and REAL Women... not as manly orwomanly as those that you will find in the pools at the bottom of Frankensteincliffs in NH where you go from extreme and excruciating pain to numb in 1second...but MANLY and WOMANLY just the same

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not like sandy beaches or swimming in warm the Oceans... give me the New England coast any day....where the water is so coldit hurts and you will only find REAL men and REAL Women... not as manly orwomanly as those that you will find in the pools at the bottom of Frankensteincliffs in NH where you go from extreme and excruciating pain to numb in 1second...but MANLY and WOMANLY just the same

How can you tell if they're manly/womanly when they're wearing 12 layers to avoid hypothermia?

I'll stick to environments where the gorgeous hot womanly types wear less.

Although, the drawback is that there are always certain overweight, hairy backed men who thing a banana hammock is appropriate swimwear... :barf:

Fortunately, I'm able to prevent psychological scarring by focusing my attention on one of the ladies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
How can you tell if they're manly/womanly when they're wearing 12 layers to avoid hypothermia?

I'll stick to environments where the gorgeous hot womanly types wear less.

Although, the drawback is that there are always certain overweight, hairy backed men who thing a banana hammock is appropriate swimwear... :barf:

Fortunately, I'm able to prevent psychological scarring by focusing my attention on one of the ladies.

HA!!!! We didn't wear wearing 12 layers… We wore only swim suits and the woman wear the typical gear you find on those mamby pamby wimp beaches your taking about that are warm…We were REAL men and REAL woman.... although there is still the same psychological scarring :D

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
HA!!!! We didn't wear wearing 12 layers… We wore only swim suits and the woman wear the typical gear you find on those mamby pamby wimp beaches your taking about that are warm…We were REAL men and REAL woman.... although there is still the same psychological scarring :D

Cold water and no dry suit? I have only one thing to say....

SHRINKAGE!!!!!

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't mind the sun or the rain, even the snow, but when I go home, I'll go back to South Dakota and I'll be happy...give me the wide open prairie any day..... :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't mind the sun or the rain, even the snow, but when I go home, I'll go back to South Dakota and I'll be happy...give me the wide open prairie any day..... :)

I think you should stay in New England :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.