The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Polls open at 0700, we get home from work about 0830. Voting first, THEN get some sleep. And TKD tonight. :)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Back home from voting, painless. Now work, workout, and working one of the polling places. Looong day.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
voting after school and before work....shouldn't take long, my decision was made long ago....and our house is divided 2-1 so tonight should be interesting!!:)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An election worker in Clackamas, Oregon was relieved of duty for ballot tampering. Seems she took it upon herself to force the republican vote. Where she saw blank votes (no vote) she filled in the box selecting the Republican candidate or platform choice.

It HAS been determined that she altered at least two ballots. It is UNCLEAR just how many she actually altered.

I don't care WHO you're voting for, this is disgusting.

I find myself wishing I could somehow verify my vote.

Sent from my superbrain using ultramagic thought transcription.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON MONDAY FOR A FINANCIAL ADVISOR TRAINING PROGRAM FOR (ahem...) MORGAN STANLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON MONDAY FOR A FINANCIAL ADVISOR TRAINING PROGRAM FOR (ahem...) MORGAN STANLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so awesome!! All flexible body parts crossed for you as well as lots of good thoughts and prayers. You can do this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions