Status
Not open for further replies.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Teatro ZinZanni last night was AMAZING!

Enjoy a unique evening of cabaret, comedy and a 5-course dinner at the famous Teatro ZinZanni in Seattle! Set in a turn-of-the-century tent, Teatro ZinZanni is a big night out unlike any other and is much more than just dinner, it's a 3-hour whirlwind of cirque, comedy and cabaret all served up with a delicious 5-course meal. Described as "the Kit Kat club on acid," and "the place where the Moulin Rouge meets Cirque du Soleil," Teatro ZinZanni is an experience not to be missed while visiting Seattle.

Sounds like a great night out.

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I just got back from a weekend of Judo, drinking, and general shenanigans. Shenanigans and drinking were more prominent than Judo.

I love Judo. I wouldnt get away with a third of the **** I do with the Judo guys with my tkd guys :) I dread being a black belt, then I have to be responsible. :(

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you to all that serve and have served.

Remember all that gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Godspeed.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am profoundly disappointed in each and every participant in the LPT. I really am.

Here I gave you all a straight line when I commented that I'd be diving in a skin (a dive skin is a completely legitimate form of exposure protection in warm water) and nobody, not even ONE person took advantage of it.

I expected more from you. Really, I did.

You're all grounded for a week.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am profoundly disappointed in each and every participant in the LPT. I really am.

Here I gave you all a straight line when I commented that I'd be diving in a skin (a dive skin is a completely legitimate form of exposure protection in warm water) and nobody, not even ONE person took advantage of it.

Skin Diving is a great way to snorkel. Perhaps you want to take a closer look at the colorful fish beneath you. Or maybe you love the feeling of floating in inner space. For another reason, skin diving will take you below the surface of the sea and back up again on one single breath of air. In skin diving you don't have any means of oxygen so you hold your breath and come back up.

Our bad, DD. Now, back to our corner..................

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Couldnt take the mental image long enough to make a joke.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Doing lawn kata, then the rain came. I could have keep going, but the wife made me come in. Obviously she has work to do inside. You can run, but you can't hide............ :)

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score

mia culpa, mia culpa, mia MOXIMA culpa!!! (I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm REALLY sorry!!!)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions